Friday, June 29

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I expect we will be there earlier that usual, and I will be bringing Italian Scalions underage girl friend (splain that one I.S. :killingme)

So in actuality,, we do have a non drinking designated driver should the need arise.

Cool! If the need arises I hope I won't be too embarrassed by it, but I am NOT drinking and driving, reputation or not. Will pay fuel costs for the ride.

bcp

In My Opinion
Cool! If the need arises I hope I won't be too embarrassed by it, but I am NOT drinking and driving, reputation or not. Will pay fuel costs for the ride.

I know what you mean, I would rather leave my car and come back to find it stripped clean that to get a DUI.
DUI is a thrill that goes on for years and years.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I know what you mean, I would rather leave my car and come back to find it stripped clean that to get a DUI.
DUI is a thrill that goes on for years and years.

Yeah - never had one yet, and this is no time to start. More importantly, it's my responsibility to not endanger any living thing while driving. Flying insects excepted. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Told child she would be going, she seems happy with the thought of eating crabs and shrimp.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
We'll see you a bit after 5:30 Lord willing.

Well, unless we are eating inside, we are out. It is not fun to swelter on Vera's deck in 100+ degree temperatures. It is 104+ on our deck. Humidity is high. Miserable.

Replies please. Otherwise, count us out.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, unless we are eating inside, we are out. It is not fun to swelter on Vera's deck in 100+ degree temperatures. It is 104+ on our deck. Humidity is high. Miserable.

Replies please. Otherwise, count us out.

I am glad you brought this up. Today, I was planning on going to my first Friday get together. I sweat like a pig! I was doing a repair to my mailbox awhile ago, less than 5 mins., and was dripping! Hoping for inside, but I am the newbie, and have no say in the matter!!!:lol:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Sorry - Pulling out of Tonight

Sorry folks - staying home instead. I apologize for the false alarm. Lots of things went on today and I'm tired. I hope you all have a great time!

mamatutu

mama to two
This is the first day this summer that I have seen the red light on; on my smeco cool sentry thermostat. It is so hot, smeco is rationing. Can we pweaze sit inside?

mamatutu

mama to two
Leaving now. see you all when we get there

Home...loved meeting you bcp, your lovely wife, and your adorable daughter. You, too, psyops, Italian Scallion, Foxhound, vrai, Bann, Vince, Im Me, and if I left anyone out, I apologize. You should have stayed 2ndA and your wife; we would have made room for you in an instant. vrai, your birthday cupcakes were delish! :yum:I am not a skeerdy cat, anymore! My hub and I enjoyed the "heathen" get together very much! This forum doesn't understand the impact it has had on my life. I hope everyone arrives home safely! :buddies:

Edit: I am especially glad to meet you, vrai and Bann, because my first interactions with y'all on this forum were not ideal, to say the least. Thanks so much for your acceptance. Y'all our great people! I am truly blessed, and will try to act in the way that I show my appreciation to the forum and to God! I know, way to much :blahblah: :blahblah:, but that is how I feel.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Good to meet you too mamatutu. and yes, for some reason, from your forum name,,,, I expected a "larger" sized woman draped in a moo moo.. I was surprised. :killingme

Again Happy Birthday to my oldest Maryland Friend.
Cup cakes were incredible, company was great.
Deck was hot.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
These events just keep getting better. We had a great turnout tonight. Nice to meet you Mamatutu & hubby. Great food and what a view! Thank you all for your company again and Skillet Girl...you rock! It's soo refreshing to talk to such a great young person like you! Good job Bcp & Pan Lady :buddies: