Fritz: $5,000 and that DWI Goes Away

Clem_Shady

Very original. You must have gottent the idea for this trick froma very intellegent, good loking man.
Keep up the good work.:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Hey Bro,

Can you pick me up at the FOP Bar?

I've had a little too much to drive and I don't have $5,000 for a donation on me due to all my legal fees from those false charges.

Thanks

Daniel

Themis

Hey Bro,

I've had a little too much to drive and I don't have $5,000 for a donation on me due to all my legal fees from those false charges.

Thanks

Daniel

I'm your Huckleberry!
I'll hop right in the ole crusier, turn on the lights, just as soon as I can dig some change out of the couch for gas money

Your Welcome
John

P.S. Just got word that a poll was taken at the polls yesterday. the results- Mattingly, and Fritz are virtually neck and neck(Sept 14) with County voters.- Mattingly hasn't spent the first dime yet for his campaign.- very interesting.

:buddies:

Last edited:

FOCUSFACTS

There's the proof, you're daniel, DB, the Landshark for sure. Only you think every women wants you and only you would brag about being with someone who obviously doesn't want you. YOUR WIFE DUMPED AND DIVORCED YOU, GET OVER IT. You really expect me to believe that a woman finds qualities in a man that doesn't hold a job, doesn't have a car or a home for that matter. No Money and no FUTURE MONEY and had his children taken away from him and is business partners with JOHN MATTINGLY. You're a real winner Daniel! Yeah, that's what all your past girlfriends said, where are they now? You keep reverting back to every person on these forums as a woman who is obsessed with you and it's a fatal attraction, but I've yet to hear anybody referring to you in such a manner. Do you think it's because you've got a little of that Mattingly ego and you think everyone can't see behind the smile. This woman you speak of Mr. Brown, where is she? Who is she? She deosn't really exist now does she and that's why you spend so much time on the threads because there is NO WOMAN on earth that would be with you. Don't worry buddy, their keeping your cell bed very warm for you.

FOCUSFACTS

Hey Bro,

Thanks

Daniel

Yeah daddy, can you pick me up in that piece of #### brown van we stole together?

FOCUSFACTS

:jerry::shortbus::brownnose:stupid:
The only place that story appeared was in the ST Mary's Today in a Jan. 2010 artilce after Danny White leaked Grand Jury Testimony to Ken Rossignol( they didn't like him but they didn't mind using him when it suited their purpose). I don't recall reading a story titled "Bank Scandal",
I can't find any record that a bank filed a complaint about a transaction involving Mattingly's Mother in Law, or Brown's Mother. I do know that Fritz asked the Feds to look into Mattingly/Browns land deals, and they did talk to them(Mattingly/Brown). The Feds found no reason to bring Federal charges against Mattingly/Brown, or they would have taken over the land case from Fritz and tried them in Federal Court. Much as they have had to do to get Drug Dealers from St Mary's Co off the street with more than a 2 day sentence (the feds don't accept donations to Project Graduation). if anybody looks closely at the statement Fritz gave the Enterprise for today's edition, and they compare them to the articles with statements by Isabelle Cummin, John Mattingly, Daniel Brown, and both of the Defense Lawyers it is obvious that Fritz is still lying with statements like "Brown said he conspired with his partner in the conspiracy case" when in fact Brown said that Clarke was the only one he talked to about trying to keep Clarkes victims from taking civil against Clarke when they realized who Clarke was. Brown took an Alford to the misdeamer charge of conspiracy to influence a witness.(as the court record shows with Clarke). Fritz's comparison of Mattingly to OJ Simpson is so laughable, and pathetic because he sounds just like you talking.
Oh my God everybody Focus Face is really Richard Fritz:killingme!!!!!
Why do you ridicule people when they quote the St Mary's Today archives
because of their source, and then use the very same source to use against Mattingly, and Brown. You really do operate like Fritz, but on a much dumber level.
The Feds are coming back to St Mary's for a much different reason than you want people to believe.
Find something new to say.:deadhorse
I'm not going to ask you to admit your whole reason for being here is because Brown tossed you aside after he was done with you. Because you are the one used to dumping the men you are done with, you have developed this unhealthy Fatal Attraction for him.
You don't have to admit these things because it's obvious to anyone who reads your rants. ijust realized! Oh My God FocusFace is Glenn Close:killingme!!!!!
I just realized you still have access to the St Mary's Today Archives.
Oh My God Focusface is KEN ROSSIGNOL:killingme

I can't for the life of me figure out why Daniel Brown wouldn't be proud to have Sweet, Loyal, Wonderful Woman like you by his side.
Go figure:killingme

Go figure:killingme[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

There's the proof, you're daniel, DB, the Landshark for sure. Only you think every women wants you and only you would brag about being with someone who obviously doesn't want you. YOUR WIFE DUMPED AND DIVORCED YOU, GET OVER IT. You really expect me to believe that a woman finds qualities in a man that doesn't hold a job, doesn't have a car or a home for that matter. No Money and no FUTURE MONEY and had his children taken away from him and is business partners with JOHN MATTINGLY. You're a real winner Daniel! Yeah, that's what all your past girlfriends said, where are they now? You keep reverting back to every person on these forums as a woman who is obsessed with you and it's a fatal attraction, but I've yet to hear anybody referring to you in such a manner. Do you think it's because you've got a little of that Mattingly ego and you think everyone can't see behind the smile. This woman you speak of Mr. Brown, where is she? Who is she? She deosn't really exist now does she and that's why you spend so much time on the threads because there is NO WOMAN on earth that would be with you. Don't worry buddy, their keeping your cell bed very warm for you.

Look, I know you're upset that I dumped you, but you've got to move on with your life. I'm busted, broke, Fritz took me down from a BMW to having a public defender.

But let's face it, you're were nothing when I took you in, and now you actually have a chance. You're rotten teeth from the years of meth use, I fixed them. I had your saggies lifted and straightened up. Your crooked nose from where that pimp popped you, I fixed it. The tummy tuck, the jerry curls, the weekly nail salon to get your claws sharpened, I paid for it all.

And now it's over.

Move on.

:bawl:

FOCUSFACTS

Look, I know you're upset that I dumped you, but you've got to move on with your life. I'm busted, broke, Fritz took me down from a BMW to having a public defender.

But let's face it, you're were nothing when I took you in, and now you actually have a chance. You're rotten teeth from the years of meth use, I fixed them. I had your saggies lifted and straightened up. Your crooked nose from where that pimp popped you, I fixed it. The tummy tuck, the jerry curls, the weekly nail salon to get your claws sharpened, I paid for it all.

And now it's over.

Move on.

The BMW was mine and paid for with my money! The only thing you've ever owned yourself is an old piece of crap Taurus! Your BMW is registered in my name dumb--- and I took it with me. My money, my house, my cars, and my children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT NOTHING BUT A JAIL SENTENCE!!!!!!!! I WON! WISHING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS SIMPLY SUICIDE MY FRIEND! WHO DO YOU HAVE NOW, THE FORUMS AND YOUR DADDY AND THAT HOT MESS OF A MOTHER! So you've got NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drama free and livin the celeb life without DB; you were right momma, but in the end who's the fool now?

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

The BMW was mine and paid for with my money! The only thing you've ever owned yourself is an old piece of crap Taurus! Your BMW is registered in my name dumb--- and I took it with me. My money, my house, my cars, and my children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT NOTHING BUT A JAIL SENTENCE!!!!!!!! I WON! WISHING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IS SIMPLY SUICIDE MY FRIEND! WHO DO YOU HAVE NOW, THE FORUMS AND YOUR DADDY AND THAT HOT MESS OF A MOTHER! So you've got NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drama free and livin the celeb life without DB; you were right momma, but in the end who's the fool now?

I miss my pre-Fritz life.

The BMW. The vanity plate.

I was "land" and you were "shark."

tigerbug

to tell the truth

5000 spent in our community is far better than pbj and 200 fine to fill pot holes in Baltimore; in fact it is 25 times greater than what our weak kneed judges would give - i'd say st. Marys made out very good on this deal. Clem - your hatred for fritz is killing you - get a life. Perhaps Clarke wants to make a real paper and gaging that pig Rossignol was a first step; and besides he signed the contract and took the money so shut up.

Clem_Shady

Save it for the Feds...

5000 spent in our community is far better than pbj and 200 fine to fill pot holes in Baltimore; in fact it is 25 times greater than what our weak kneed judges would give - i'd say st. Marys made out very good on this deal. Clem - your hatred for fritz is killing you - get a life. Perhaps Clarke wants to make a real paper and gaging that pig Rossignol was a first step; and besides he signed the contract and took the money so shut up.

You know how you know you're a slimy politician?

It's when even the Enterprise is busting you out.

Seriously, the Enterprise won't even call an illegal immigrant an illegal immigrant, but yet they're now showing off King Richard without his clothes, and it's not a pretty sight.

:killingme

tigerbug

to tell the truth

Oh Danny boy - there is an old saying "only you can do your time" . John boy will be enjoying life while you do your time - oh, don't bend over to pick up the soap ! I would think that if I were you bud I would run to fritz and tell all you know - this may be all that saves you. Sammy the bull took thks road!

Clem_Shady

Oh Danny boy - there is an old saying "only you can do your time" . John boy will be enjoying life while you do your time - oh, don't bend over to pick up the soap ! I would think that if I were you bud I would run to fritz and tell all you know - this may be all that saves you. Sammy the bull took thks road!

You know chicks aren't supposed to have Adam's Apples, right?

:whistle:

Annoying_Boy

If I ever have to buy my way out of a DWI before election day, I'm donating to Russell's sinking ship, the DEE.

Heard termites ate it and he had to get an emergency bailout grant to fix it.

Clem_Shady

Put down the pipe themis- you have too much. Go back to rehab

How many times do we have to tell you that Themis isn't your Uncle Remus!

Everyday, it's the same thing over and over. You get off from Burger King at 11 PM. The STS bus drops you off at 11:20, and by 11:30 you're in here babbling incoherently.

Stick with your meetings. Read the Bible. Call the helplines.

:coffee:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mattingly, earlier acquitted at a trial of theft charges from a real-estate transaction with three Baltimore area women, was spared this week from another trial, on charges of attempting to influence a witness in the 2007 assault case against Terry Anthony Clarke and conspiring to influence another witness. The charges were dismissed last week by Prince George's Assistant State's Attorney Isabel Cumming, who also dropped charges against Mattingly from the handling of his client's proceeds from a lawsuit settlement.

<snip>

At Brown's plea hearing last week in a Prince George's County courtroom, Cumming submitted and read from a written plea agreement stating that Mattingly advised Clarke to take $20,000 cash from his bank account, "for Mattingly to hold for various expenses." Mattingly and Clarke met to discuss strategies in Clarke's case, the plea agreement states, and "a plan was devised to approach the victims in Clarke's case and offer ‘civil settlements,' … [through which] the victims would be encouraged not to proceed with the criminal prosecution."

Fun stuff! :popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Attachments

• t-shirt - Copy.jpg
    t-shirt - Copy.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 37

Clem_Shady

No thanks. I'm not into misleading messages and half-truths.

No half-truths in court decision's, is there?

"The facts of this case are largely undisputed. St. Mary’s Today is
a weekly newspaper owned by Kenneth Rossignol and primarily serving
St. Mary’s County in southern Maryland. It has reported exten-sively and often critically on local government and public officials, including County Sheriff Richard Voorhaar and his deputies, from "Captain [Steven] Doolan at the top of the rank . . . all the way to the bottom."

"The election day issue of St. Mary’s Today bore the front-page headline "Fritz Guilty of Rape." It accurately reported that in 1965, Fritz and three other men had pled guilty to carnal knowledge of a fifteen-year-old girl. Fritz, who was eighteen at the time of the rape, was sentenced to probation and a suspended sentence of eighteen months in state prison."

http://pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinion.pdf/021326.P.pdf