Fritz: $5,000 and that DWI Goes Away

Woodyspda

Get a life Clem. Seriously. There are programs out there for folks like you.

A 46 yo case, no matter how it was settled, has ZERO to do with an election in the 21st century.

Now, Mr. Mattingly's situation IS relevant no matter the outcome of the court case.

The man seems to be wearing a teflon suit. It will wear out eventually.

Clem_Shady

A 46 yo case, no matter how it was settled, has ZERO to do with an election in the 21st century.

Now, Mr. Mattingly's situation IS relevant no matter the outcome of the court case.

You're certainly entitled to that opinion Woody, but me and a lot of other residents feel differently.

You know what would be kinda cool? I think you should call up Saint Mary's College and tell them you have a son that just got sentenced to 18 months of prison, suspended sentence, for gang rape, and ask if there will be any problem with him living in the dorm and attending college there?

Can you handle that task?

Report back, ok?

Themis

Maybe when a 46 year old case is just the first crime an immoral man commits, and who then proceeds on to a life time of bending and breaking the law to benefit himself, while in a position of public trust.
What was it the Bible said would happen to sinners who worked under the guise of doing Gods work. Fritz has already damned his soul. I am also a sinner because I want his damnation to begin a long time before he has to face his maker, and I want it to happen publicly.

Woodyspda, you were one of the first people who reponded to my allegations about Fritz's illegal, immoral persecution of his political opponent John Mattingly, and you have constantly rederred to Mattingly as a POS, and how you feel sorry for his family. I hope you haven't been using the same lies, and garbage that the SA's Office gave Ken Rossignol after Mattingly's arrest who then went on to use the arrest indictments as well as Grand Jury Transcripts that were leaked to him by someone in the SA's office to write 2 scathing stories about John Mattingly.
I think he later realized he had been had By Fritz's office, And I think Fritz knew Rossignol wasn't going to act kindly to being given the garbage Fritz had given him. I have no idea what Terry Clarke paid Rossignol to buy his newspaper. I am sure Fritz put Clarke up to it because Rossignol was about to start an all out war against Fritz before the election. Now that Fritz has broken his word to Clarke about their plea deal. Clarke may decide its time to team up with Rossignol for a little Payback.

Its time to put up or shut up. I've told Mattingly's side of the story and backed it up.
Now its your turn.

John Mattingly told me I could give his phone number to anyone who would like to question him about this affair. If anyone wants to contact me privately, and who tells me they will not put his number up for public display. I invite them to do so. John said he would answer any, and all questions asked of him

Last edited:

Themis

So Themis,

What was your first clue that Woody dogs anybody who speaks out against King Richard?

:killingme
He started telling me how bad Mattingly was from almost my first post in August. I thought he might be one of Fritz's goons in the SA's office at first, and he still could be. He kept saying he wasn't a Lawyer, which would have been the truth if he was Fritz, or worked for him. Now I'm leaning toward the posibility of him being Mrs Fritz.:shocking:

:buddies:

Clem_Shady

He started telling me how bad Mattingly was from almost my first post in August. I thought he might be one of Fritz's goons in the SA's office at first, and he still could be. He kept saying he wasn't a Lawyer, which would have been the truth if he was Fritz, or worked for him. Now I'm leaning toward the posibility of him being Mrs Fritz.:shocking:

I love the modus operandi of the goon squads.

First they try to convince you that by speaking badly against their candidate that you're really helping to give the candidate votes.

Then when they realize you didn't fall for their crap, they just start telling outright lies with nothing but their words to backup the lies. No documents, no news articles, etc.

Clem_Shady

:popcorn:

Annoying_Boy

Maybe when a 46 year old case is just the first crime an immoral man commits, and who then proceeds on to a life time of bending and breaking the law to benefit himself, while in a position of public trust.
What was it the Bible said would happen to sinners who worked under the guise of doing Gods work. Fritz has already damned his soul. I am also a sinner because I want his damnation to begin a long time before he has to face his maker, and I want it to happen publicly.

Woodyspda, you were one of the first people who reponded to my allegations about Fritz's illegal, immoral persecution of his political opponent John Mattingly, and you have constantly rederred to Mattingly as a POS, and how you feel sorry for his family. I hope you haven't been using the same lies, and garbage that the SA's Office gave Ken Rossignol after Mattingly's arrest who then went on to use the arrest indictments as well as Grand Jury Transcripts that were leaked to him by someone in the SA's office to write 2 scathing stories about John Mattingly.
I think he later realized he had been had By Fritz's office, And I think Fritz knew Rossignol wasn't going to act kindly to being given the garbage Fritz had given him. I have no idea what Terry Clarke paid Rossignol to buy his newspaper. I am sure Fritz put Clarke up to it because Rossignol was about to start an all out war against Fritz before the election. Now that Fritz has broken his word to Clarke about their plea deal. Clarke may decide its time to team up with Rossignol for a little Payback.

Its time to put up or shut up. I've told Mattingly's side of the story and backed it up.
Now its your turn.

John Mattingly told me I could give his phone number to anyone who would like to question him about this affair. If anyone wants to contact me privately, and who tells me they will not put his number up for public display. I invite them to do so. John said he would answer any, and all questions asked of him

don't waste your breath on woody, he's always had a woody for fritzie

Woodyspda

actually obnoxious boy.... I've clearly stated several times that I have no horse in this race. I however personally disqualify one of the horses that happens to be running based on personal observance of their immoral and unethical practices.

Go annoy your mommy.

Clem_Shady

actually obnoxious boy.... I've clearly stated several times that I have no horse in this race. I however personally disqualify one of the horses that happens to be running based on personal observance of their immoral and unethical practices.

Go annoy your mommy.

You sure spend a lot of time at the race track.

tigerbug

to yell the whole truth

Tic-toc themis - remember - Sammy the bull! Oh clem - pay your debts you dead beat bankrupt. All you can do is poor mouth. You are a failure - even your slate fled your side and lost the primary; get it - you can't make anyone and you can't break anyone. The readers of these pages know you and themis are no more than slime - slime - slime. We are thankful that fritz took on that village idiot and convicted crook brown. But don't worry john boy will take care of his girl when he is being punk in the pen. I just can't wait to see him sob in front of the judge at sentencing. come watch on Oct.20. I bet john boy will be taking care of his girl that very evening. again thank you fritz and white - you have my vote. you and Cameron have done a good job of getting rid of slime.

Themis

:dork:
Tic-toc themis - remember - Sammy the bull! Oh clem - pay your debts you dead beat bankrupt. All you can do is poor mouth. You are a failure - even your slate fled your side and lost the primary; get it - you can't make anyone and you can't break anyone. The readers of these pages know you and themis are no more than slime - slime - slime. We are thankful that fritz took on that village idiot and convicted crook brown. But don't worry john boy will take care of his girl when he is being punk in the pen. I just can't wait to see him sob in front of the judge at sentencing. come watch on Oct.20. I bet john boy will be taking care of his girl that very evening. again thank you fritz and white - you have my vote. you and Cameron have done a good job of getting rid of slime.:snooze:

I love the modus operandi of the goon squads.

First they try to convince you that by speaking badly against their candidate that you're really helping to give the candidate votes.

Then when they realize you didn't fall for their crap, they just start telling outright lies with nothing but their words to backup the lies. No documents, no news articles, etc.

:coffee:

Themis

Anybody got a price list for how much it costs to make other offenses go away?

TIA (thanks in advance)

Mattingly found out it was cheaper to fight false charges than to pay Taxman Fritz $322,000.00 devided by 140 charges =$2,300.00 per charge. He's happy to say he will get a full refund + interest.:yahoo:

Themis

campaign sign.jpg
County Boy's so busy with his Crayons he never got around to reading about all the charges being dropped.

I even put the court case score as my signature and he was still to dumb to make sense of it.

That FOP Thug that threatened you must have had a change of heart.
He just posted proof that Rossignol paid every one he could before having to file Bankruptcy when his business failed. You may have misjudged him.
On second thought, you didn't. You think he's still waiting at the
Tiki Bar? :killingme

campaign sign.jpg

:coffee: