Fritz: The Tough Guy on Drugs

Themis

Clem Shady and Themis talk like they are the so called "monday morning quaterbacks" that watch but don't play. You saw the direct words from the Court file - 18 months to 90 days; the 2 days your talking about have nothing to do with the felony plea or the orginal sentence. Come on boys - check it out and stop bashing the prosecutor - we know the two of you hate Fritz, and will do all you can to drag him down; but please - TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH ! The voters are not stupid it is clear to all that the two of you are just dripping with hate. Hate all you want - but TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH .

And oh, Themis, if you were prosecutor and a young girl alleged rape and the guy says - "...well, she might have backed into me." - I would hope you would take some action. How long do you think it will take a judge to dump the civil case against the cops out of court? Not long I bet. But then again, perhaps that is why you are a "Monday Morning Quaterback" who does not understand the process.

Hut 1!HUT2! HUT HUT HIKE!
Mr. Shady must be in a good mood today, and hasn't said what I'm about to say, althought I can't believe he isn't thinking it.
Are you 10 year old, or just an incredibly stupid adult that regular monons consider stupid?
The Edison case should never have gone to trial. Hers's why
1. I agree with the arrest when the chages were first made
2. I agree with the judge for holding Edison without bail because of the evidence presented to him that a rape had been committed at the bail hearing.
3.I'm not sure if holding a 16 year old in the adult detention center for over 5 month's was the right thing to do or not.
5.When the prosecutor that was taking the case to trial found out that the alledged victim, and her friend had changed their stories numerous times. That the medical evidence gathered did not show any signs, that a rape had occurred.
When other cops present at the questioning of Edison came forward and said the investigating detectives had filed perjurous statements to the court.
A reasonable person might think that the prosecutor charged with taking the case to trial should have stepped back, and asked for an extenion (which may have violated Edison's right to a speedy trial), or dismissed the charges until such time that they could gather enough legitmate evidence to try the case with a reasonable expectation of a favorable outcome, and could then recharge Edison with the crime.
I hope even you wouldn't think that the prosecutor didn't know for some time before the trial date that he /she didn't have enough evidence to earn a conviction.
6. Edison was found not guilty by a jury after less than an hours deliberation which ment that they were unanimous in there decision on the first ballot.
Kevin McDevitt is a pretty good trial lawyer from what i hear, but "Gomer Pyle" could have won this case.
Here is the State's reward for taking this clusterf--- of a case to trial.
1, Edison may have in fact been guilty of rape, now no one but him, and his alledged victim will ever know it, because under his 7th amendment rights he can't be retried for the same crime.
2.The State wasted untold .thousands of taxpayer dollars by taking the case to trial the way they did.
3. The lawsuit filed by Edison against the alledged victim, her friend, the State Police and Sheriff's Investigators was found to have merit when it was filed so it is proceeding.
4. The State will not let the lawsuit go to trial. They will offer a generous settlement to avoid further public embarrassment.
5. The cost to the taxpayer's will be more than $1,000,000.00 after all of the expenses, attorney's fees and the actual settlement is paid to Edison.
This young man will probably become a millionaire because of the prosecutors stupidity.( you're going to help him get rich)
Edison should be able to amend his lawsuit on the grounds of "Arrogant Stupid Conduct" to include every supposed to be Law Enforcement Professional who let this travisty go to trial including the Asst. SA who took the case to trial, and their Superior SA because he's supposed to know what his employee's are doing.

Clem_Shady

Well said Themis.

Actually I was too busy laughing at Fritz's description of himself on his campaign site:

"In order to supervise an office of nine expert trial attorneys, a State’s Attorney must possess the experience and knowledge of trial litigation. It is one thing to say – “I want to be State’s Attorney” - while it is another – to possess the experience and Knowledge sufficient to truly be a State’s Attorney. Vote Experience – Vote Knowledge – Vote Fritz!"

:killingme

tigerbug

tell the truth

Themes - you are a dreamer. If this case had no merit it would have gone out at the close of the state case. The civil case will be booted. Not a penny will be paid. If one of our daughters made such a claim we would be pounding a desk for prosecution. If mcdivit can stay away from the bar rooms long enough - he will see. So get this themes - not all cases are won by the state - but most are; in each a jury does its best! You are good on busting on the prosecutor but would be the first to yell for prosecution if you had been the target of a criminal. Remember oj Simpson, he was found not guilty also- I suppose he feels he was wronged .

Themis

Well said Themis.

Actually I was too busy laughing at Fritz's description of himself on his campaign site:

"In order to supervise an office of nine expert trial attorneys, a State’s Attorney must possess the experience and knowledge of trial litigation. It is one thing to say – “I want to be State’s Attorney” - while it is another – to possess the experience and Knowledge sufficient to truly be a State’s Attorney. Vote Experience – Vote Knowledge – Vote Fritz!"

:killingme
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

That the way John Mattingly will do it!
How do you think Fritz will try and twist this latest development into a victory for his good and just cause. Think he'll start wearing an eye patch, and playing a fife? After John won his case in July Fritz was blabbering about being vindicated. I don't think he knew he lost the case.
I can see Danny White packing and heading to a Country with no exradition for letting Fritz talk him into doing the things he did. Can You say Federal Charges for Witness Tampering, Perjury to a Grand Jury, Leaking Grand Jury Testimony, Perjury to the Court, and Violating almost every atricle pertaining to the Judiciary in the Bill Of Rights of the US Constitution.
They may be able level almost as many real charges, as the phony ones Fritz, and White stuck on John Mattingly. Do you think they will fight this, or rat each other out for a deal?
I wonder how many pairs of Tidy Whities they've both gone through tonight.
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Last edited:

Themis

Themes - you are a dreamer. If this case had no merit it would have gone out at the close of the state case. The civil case will be booted. Not a penny will be paid. If one of our daughters made such a claim we would be pounding a desk for prosecution. If mcdivit can stay away from the bar rooms long enough - he will see. So get this themes - not all cases are won by the state - but most are; in each a jury does its best! You are good on busting on the prosecutor but would be the first to yell for prosecution if you had been the target of a criminal. Remember oj Simpson, he was found not guilty also- I suppose he feels he was wronged .

Still waiting!:snooze:
This Crow is growing FOWL:killingme

Clem_Shady

DANIEL BROWN, DOUGLAS BROWN, SR. & JOHN MATTINGLY NEED TO BE DENIED ACCESS TO THESE FORUMS. THE EDUCATED PEOPLE OF ST. MARY's COUNTY ARE REQUESTING JUSTICE!!!!

The people got justice; had to go to another county to get it, but Mattingly isn't guilty of anything now.

But we've still got the problem with uneducated people such as yourself.

:whistle:

FOCUSFACTS

The people got justice; had to go to another county to get it, but Mattingly isn't guilty of anything now.

One Case, what about all the cases pending and their pending civil cases? Daniel of course took the fall for Mattingly on this particular case because Mattingly has made promises to Daniel that he won't live up to. Will Daniel take the wrap for those pending cases too and add to his prison term or will John finally go down with his business partner? But wait, we read the papers, we read Daniel's statement, I quote "I'm innocent and will be proven not guilty". What happened Daniel? Once again, you have proven FOCUS FACTS to have nothing but the FACTS!!!

Hmmm, how could John Mattingly be business partners with a man that is currently getting sentencing for criminal activity and also has several upcoming criminal trials in November and civil cases where both John and Daniel aren't paying their victims and illegally obtained property fraudulently. How could MR. Mattingly be business partners with such criminals and be an honest man himself? Mr. Mattingly you have insulted the people of St. Mary's County with your antics all the while you house Daniel Brown, his Father (Doug Brown) in your deceased father's home to ensure their loyalty to you.

Themis

Clem, you're such a gentle, sensitive Guy! FocusFace isn't uneducated, she's devided.
Let me show you how to fix that.

STUPID + STUPID = STUPID!

She must be related to Fritz, According her statement she doesn't think much of the first amendment either.
Would that make her a Stupid Forum Nazi ?

FOCUSFACTS

Clem, you're such a gentle, sensitive Guy! FocusFace isn't uneducated, she's devided.

She must be related to Fritz, According her statement she doesn't think much of the first amendment either.

That's right don't answer my questions while you can! Will you write the answers down when your serving your sentence, daniel brown?

FOCUSFACTS

CLEM SHADY - Douglas Brown, a gentle soul? He raised you in a car Daniel because he never had a real job and now look at the result of his raising you. Both his sons are currently awaiting sentencing. Cudos to DOUGLAS!!!!!!!!!

FOCUSFACTS

One Case, what about all the cases pending and their pending civil cases? Daniel of course took the fall for Mattingly on this particular case because Mattingly has made promises to Daniel that he won't live up to. Will Daniel take the wrap for those pending cases too and add to his prison term or will John finally go down with his business partner? But wait, we read the papers, we read Daniel's statement, I quote "I'm innocent and will be proven not guilty". What happened Daniel? Once again, you have proven FOCUS FACTS to have nothing but the FACTS!!!

Hmmm, how could John Mattingly be business partners with a man that is currently getting sentencing for criminal activity and also has several upcoming criminal trials in November and civil cases where both John and Daniel aren't paying their victims and illegally obtained property fraudulently. How could MR. Mattingly be business partners with such criminals and be an honest man himself? Mr. Mattingly you have insulted the people of St. Mary's County with your antics all the while you house Daniel Brown, his Father (Doug Brown) in your deceased father's home to ensure their loyalty to you.

FOCUSFACTS

It's funny how you seem to know all about the people that our speaking the facts such as TRUTH AND FOCUS FACTS but yet deny everything their are writing. If it's not true what we are saying then how do you have a clue who these people are Mr. Brown? Wow, you just make so easy for me to make you look stupid! I'm having so much fun!!! How do know so much about them and their current cases against yourself (daniel brown) and Mr. Mattingly but yet claim to not know Mattingly personally but are up-to-date with all of his criminal activies and victims.

We need to get the Spranger's you've spoken of on all the threads and hear their side of YOUR story. Now, that would be an interesting thread. Can anyone locate these people? Spranger's, you have been coordially invited to debate Mr. Brown accusations.

Themis

It's funny how you seem to know all about the people that our speaking the facts such as TRUTH AND FOCUS FACTS but yet deny everything their are writing. If it's not true what we are saying then how do you have a clue who these people are Mr. Brown? Wow, you just make so easy for me to make you look stupid! I'm having so much fun!!! How do know so much about them and their current cases against yourself (daniel brown) and Mr. Mattingly but yet claim to not know Mattingly personally but are up-to-date with all of his criminal activies and victims.

We need to get the Spranger's you've spoken of on all the threads and hear their side of YOUR story. Now, that would be an interesting thread. Can anyone locate these people? Spranger's, you have been coordially invited to debate Mr. Brown accusations.
I realy am starting to feel sorry for you. You keep repeating the same crap
over, and over again without end. It took you over a week to figure out how to use private messaging as I had requested. Iam again asking you to keep this private so that we can both stop annoying everyone else with our endless babble about the same things I'm pretty sure everyone has figure out by now that I don't like Fritz, and that you don't like Mattingly, Brown, and now Clem.
Their is only One thing that I would like you to explain publicly.
I have deduced that your rants have become exta Maniacal today, I sure that you had someone read you the Enterprise Article this morning pertaining to Mattingly, and Brown's hearing yesterday.
Explain to everyone "Sherlock" why you keep calling me Mattingly/Brown.
I was on the forum all day yesterday until eary this morning evryone can see the times when my posts are made. I also responded to a number of private messages from you and The-Truth. Am I correct in my statements thus far?
Iwas here all day and night. The Enterprise article said that Mattingly and Brown were in Upper Marlboro with their Attorney's, Judge Wallace, and the Prosecutor . I don't know how long the hearing took from beginning to end. With so much at stake for Mattingly, and Brown I have to think that a normal person who doen't have any experience in these kinds of dealings would say that at least 4 to 5 hours considering travel time, consultations with the Attorney's, and the actual agreement as to the results of the hearing were agreed upon by all parties involved, would be rather fast, with 6 to 8 hours not sounding out of the question.
I now want you to tell everyone here how I could have been at my computer, and in Upper Marlboro at the same time. Can you "SPLAIN DAT LUCEEE",:smack:
I'm good, but I'm not that good

Last edited:

FOCUSFACTS

I realy am starting to feel sorry for you. You keep repeating the same crap
over, and over again without end. It took you over a week to figure out how to use private messaging as I had requested. Iam again asking you to keep this private so that we can both stop annoying everyone else with our endless babble about the same things I'm pretty sure everyone has figure out by now that I don't like Fritz, and that you don't like Mattingly, Brown, and now Clem.
Their is only One thing that I would like you to explain publicly.
I have dduced that your rants have become exta Maniacal today, that you had someone read you the Enterprise Article this morning pertaining to Mattingly, and Brown's hearing yesterday.
Rxplain to everyone Sherlock why you keep calling me Mattingly/Brown.
I was on the forum all day yesterday until eary this morning evryone can see the times posts are made. I also responded to a number of private messages from you, and The-Truth. Am I correct in my statements thus far?
Iwas here all day and night. The Enterprise article said that Mattingly and Brown were in Upper Marlboro with their Attorney's, Judge Wallace, and the Prosecutor . I don't know how long the hearing took from beginning to end. With so much at stake for Mattingly, and Brown I have to think that a normal person who doen't have any experience in these kinds of dealings would say that at least 4 to 5 hours considering travel time, consultations with the Attorney's, and the actual agreement asto the results of the hearing were agreed upon by all parties involved would be rather fast, with 6-8 hours not sounding out of the question.
I now want you to tell everyone here how I could have been at my computer, and in Upper Marlboro at the same time. Can you "SPLAIN DAT LUCEEE",:smack:
I'm good, but I'm not that good

You're so stupid!

FOCUSFACTS

Just what I expected for everyone to hear from you. An intelligent explanation to my question.:killingme

I only answer intelligent questions, I told you before Daniel I'm not here to engage with you, only to prove the FACTS. You're not on my priority list! SOMEBODY KICK THIS FOOL OFF THESE THREADS PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! Will Themis still be writing when he's in jail? Finally there is an end in sight to his thuggish threads. Jail, Jail is Daniel Brown's FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! DB the LandShark is off to jail and there is no denying that!!!!!!!!!