Fritz: The Tough Guy on Drugs

FOCUSFACTS

Explanation: Douglas H. Brown, Sr. is also writing for his son Daniel Brown as THEMIS.
Wrong!

Douglas H. Brown Sr., is also writing for himself as CLEM SHADY!
Wrong!

Who will stand in your place when you go to court for your charges you ran from in 1998? Daniel will be serving his sentence and well you'll be fighting yours.
Wrong!-Didn't you hear! They both enlisted to go to Iraq. You should too. You would be the first person to win the "Congressional Medal of Stupid".

You won't be on the FORUMS.
Wrong!

I love the Mckay's store and shop there frequently
Wrong!- You prefer Woodburns

and I do wish I was somehow related and really appreciate the compliment.
Right-Your wish has been granted.

They're the most popular/loyal people in the county and
Wrong!- Is loyalty different than fidelity? At least two of you in the family think that it is. Heres a little help for you. >>> Fidelity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your obviously obsessed with them.
Wrong!- My obsession is with your boyfriends Fritz, and White.

Hell, I am too!
Right!!!!!!!! I would be too if my uncle was blowing my inheritance money.I can understand your sense of panick at the thought of having to get a real job to support yourself

2 out 9 right - You're getting better.
See you at the party.

JEALOUS! JEALOUS! You have nothing but your jealousy for ME!

Themis

Daniel Brown flaunted the 20,000 cash in his pockets for months bragging it was his money when it fact he was keeping it in a safe in the trunk of his mercedes to bribe witnesses and it was infact Clarke's money.
Was it in his pockets, or in the safe in his car?:jerry::blahblah:
He may have gotten it from you Uncle so that he could tell people he had "Money to Burn".

Clem_Shady

:jerry:
Now you're saying that he stole the money from your Uncle?:shocked: Please stick to the same lies. I'd be afraid to take money your uncle offered to give me.

C'mon, give her some credit for juggling three forum ID's at one time, with different lies told under each ID.

:coffee:

Annoying_Boy

That is the most predictable response so far Daniel, we don't expect you to have remorse for the people you steal from. That's why your so jealous of everyone around you, because you steal and don't care. How could you like yourself? You are an easy target!

You better get off the streets of LP, the crackheads will all be taken down by Fritz prior to the election since he's been exposed as a fraud about being a tough guy on drugs.

He's running scared.

Clem_Shady

She definately left home without it. I think we don't hear much from FucusFace, or TheTruuf on weekends because they don't let work release inmates leave the house on weekends. I hope the bug get sent to Cheltenham soon.

:snacks:

The weekend isn't getting here fast enough.

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Said she was taking the weekend off. Something about either going to, or being entered in the county fair. I forget

Mattingly called a little while ago. Said he was missing a bunch of campaign signs. Hummmm?:shrug:
Heard anything about Clem training a new videographer?

Crappy work, he only lasted two days.

Clem's been busy with some new productions though. I don't think Fritz is going to like them.

:popcorn:

Woodyspda

Maybe you should call your room mate and ask if the new version of Turbo Tax has come in the mail, so you'll be ready for next tax season.

I have zero clue what you are talking about Themis... or what world you are in.

Are you talking my girlfriend or my wife? wait, I'm not Daniel Brown....

My taxes aren't complicated enough to need tax software or software that aids me in the John Mattingly strategy for hiding money that isn't mine or the how to steal property from innocent law abiding folks while making it appear perfectly legal and what to do if caught. IE. make sure you have a goon (Brown) who'll take the fall.

Themis

I have zero clue what you are talking about Themis... or what world you are in.
Are you talking my girlfriend or my wife? wait, I'm not Daniel Brown....
My taxes aren't complicated enough to need tax software or software that aids me in the John Mattingly strategy for hiding money that isn't mine or the how to steal property from innocent law abiding folks while making it appear perfectly legal and what to do if caught. IE. make sure you have a goon (Brown) who'll take the fall.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me refresh your memory with your own words.

Remember this?
QUOTE=Woodyspda;4008565]As a preparer my answer to you is that
if you missed the cutoff, you missed the cutoff.... no exceptions. Did you at least get the $7500 refundable credit??? If not, you could amend and get that but you will pay it back over the next 15 years. You aren't the only people in that situation... why should the IRS make exception for you??? Your tax preparer was correct and you blast them like they don't know what they are talking about.

This?
I've worked in a tax prep office for a few years.... that number is fairly accurate. The key words being Tax Credit (Child, Earned Income etc) I'd say about 25% get money back that they never contributed. Meanwhile, my tax burden is around 30% and I'm not rich..... single, no kids, no mortgage interest or business losses. Go figure.

And This?
Sounds like you may need to grow up a bit more. Life is like that sometimes. I've had several roommates in the past 20 years and I still am friends with each of them except one who betrayed my trust... I barely knew any of them when we moved in. Socialize... if you are in a club, advertise within the club. Find folks with common interests. IE: be clear on your advertisement: no pets, non smoker, non drinker, must pay $X of rent... etc etc.
That way you sift out the ones you definitely do not want.

Being retired military is something to be proud of. I salute your service.
Your love of animals(specifially Beagles) is a good thing.
Since the beginning of this you've claimed to not have a dog in this fight. It's become obvious that you do.
If you want to stop sounding just like the others who do nothing but lie, and makes false accusations without offering any proof of what they're saying. Put up, or Shut up!

Woodyspda

I didn't lie.

I don't currently have a roommate, I don't know what world you live in and my personal taxes are not complicated.

I have not denied who I am by hiding behind an online moniker.

Themis

I didn't lie.

I don't currently have a roommate, I don't know what world you live in and my personal taxes are not complicated.

I have not denied who I am by hiding behind an online moniker.

I told you from the beginning of this that's it way past time for Fritz to go away. He's a bad man who uses his position, and breaks the law to hurt others. Mattingly isn't the first person in the county who Fritz has done this to. There are other people that he has succeeded in ruining with the exact same methods he tried to use against Mattingly. One person has already admitted that people here knew the truth about what Fritz and his friends did in HS.
In 1965 St.Mary's was a sparsley populated farrm county wiht only the base to offer any real employment to those who didn't work off the land, or travel to Balt, or DC. By the time Fritz was elected in 1998 the county had grown to the point that there were not enough people who remembered or cared about what he did to stop him. It was a disgrace that he got away with what he did then, and he's continues to disgrace the cittizens of this county with what they have let him get away with since. It's time to stop.
Yes I have a dog in this fight. He's the only one with enough B---s to stand up to Fritz, and ook what it's cost him so far to have stood up to King Richard. He didn't fold as other have before. He's still fighting. Fritz's perverted nature wouldn't let him run an honest campaign against anyone. I really hope that he ends up getting the prison sentence he and his friends deserved many years ago. Did you watch the video? Do you think that poor woman who had her life ruined so many years ago was lying?
I don't care what anybody thinks of Mattingly personally. I know that no matter what people think of him he is far and away the best man running this year. I would feel the same way about anyone that wanted to unseat Fritz. You claim you know so much about Mattingly, but all you write is what you think. Try researching his opponent for the past 30 years, and see if you still think he's the better man. Or any kind of man at all.