Gave Wal-Mart a chance

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The "car" is a 2003 Honda.

This is for an Accord LX. I thought you were in the process of reworking a Trail Blazer. My confusion and my apologies.

From answers.yahoo.com:

"Hold trip reset button down then turn ignition on, watch until see the Maintenance Required light goes out by itself before let go of the button. Done. Procedure is in the owner manual."

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The giant changes the oil, fixes brakes, replaces fuses, replaces lightbulbs, replaces batteries and stuff. He's manly. That's his job. I like that he doesn't try to upsell me on some product or service to keep the car running. I also like that I'm not wasting my time sitting in some stinky lobby with a bunch of strangers for hours on end. And since I am married to him, we have that trust thing going on, so I don't have to worry about removing all my personal items.

He changes the oil and then takes the used oil and filters to the dump at the same time he takes our trash. I don't see why you all seem to think that's so hard.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
This is for an Accord LX. I thought you were in the process of reworking a Trail Blazer. My confusion and my apologies.

From answers.yahoo.com:

"Hold trip reset button down then turn ignition on, watch until see the Maintenance Required light goes out by itself before let go of the button. Done. Procedure is in the owner manual."

no problem, I still don't drive the Blazer because I need to get the rest of the front end parts replaced. Haven't changed the oil on it in more than 2 years probably. One day I'll find a mechanic willing to do the work for what I can afford to pay, in the meantime I keep paying for tags and insurance and it sits in the driveway sadly.

I was at the Auto Zone in Brandywine one day waiting for service while two of the male employees where engaged in a personal conversation and were ignoring me. I said excuse me, I'd like to pay for this. The guy who waited on me seemed annoyed that I butt in on their conversation. I bought the oil and filter and asked the guy how to reset my car after oil changes? and he told me I could probably find the info. online. Maybe I need to shop elsewhere in the future?

SoMDGirl42

I called Wal-Mart today for pricing. I was quoted $54.00 for synthetic oil up to 5 quarts and $2.50 per tire rotation. I was told the brands of synthetic oil they use is either Mobil or Castrol.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I called Wal-Mart today for pricing. I was quoted $54.00 for synthetic oil up to 5 quarts and $2.50 per tire rotation. I was told the brands of synthetic oil they use is either Mobil or Castrol.

sunofabitch I'm going to them and demanding an explaination from the manager. I paid another $20 at Midas (although I prefer their service) bc those little idiots told me they don't do synthetic oil changes.