Gee...who didn't see this coming...Trump cancles summit

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee Tranny....check this out:

North Korea said it was surprised by President Donald Trump’s decision to cancel a June 12 summit with Kim Jong Un and that the country remains willing to meet with the U.S. at any time.

In a statement Friday by state-run KCNA that cited Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea vowed to continue to pursue peace and signaled it would give Washington more time to reconsider talks.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/05/kim-jong-un-blinks-still-wants-to-meet-trump-despite-cancellation/

"surprised" huh? Yeah, I bet they were. Too used to dealing with people like King Putt.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

What is the correct spelling for CANCLES? Correct spellings for CANCLES:

cankle.jpg

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
And Bullcrap. Trump trumped them, and now Kim and his little nuclear roach cronies are scrambling in the light of it all, and losing the poker game.

Trump did a head fake. Kim plus the Democrats all #### their pants. Now the NORK's are begging for acknowledgement and the Democrats continue to promise that Trump has declared war.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I thought I heard on the radio getting out of the car that Trump is reconsidering his cancellation of the summit. I guess he wanted to see Kim was really pissed about the military exercise or just posturing. Looks like just posturing.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess we'll have to wait this one out to see how well Trump plays his hand, but it looks like NK was still under the assumption that just because the last president was a pussy, and otherwise total failure, that we Americans are ALL pussies.

I'm not going to say it is a brilliant move on Trumps part, but I'm just glad we finally have someone in office who understands how the game is played. The affirmative action president would most likely just throw some more of our money at the problem, and kiss some North Korean ass. I'm glad that little experiment is over, failure that it was.

Hijinx

I guess we'll have to wait this one out to see how well Trump plays his hand, but it looks like NK was still under the assumption that just because the last president was a pussy, and otherwise total failure, that we Americans are ALL pussies.

I'm not going to say it is a brilliant move on Trumps part, but I'm just glad we finally have someone in office who understands how the game is played. The affirmative action president would most likely just throw some more of our money at the problem, and kiss some North Korean ass. I'm glad that little experiment is over, failure that it was.

It isn't over, there is still a chance it may happen.
But the good part is that this isn't Obama and his gigolo traitor Secretary of State ready to kiss Kim's ass and pay him Billions for a deal.
If Kim wants to come into the 21st. century it is entirely up to him to act like he has good sense.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can't wait to see how the left spins this. Should be mind boggling.

:yeahthat:

I'm now kinda wishing that I didn't unfollow someone on FB whose been relentless on her horrible opinions of Trump. I didn't unfriend her, just unfollowed so I don't see her crap filling up my feed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In all seriousness, I do wonder if Un is genuinely interested in turning things around, how quickly a coup will unfold.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
In all seriousness, I do wonder if Un is genuinely interested in turning things around, how quickly a coup will unfold.

I think it's very possible. He just needed someone to stand up to him and say, "look, this is what you got, and this is what we got". So, cut it out.