Gee...who didn't see this coming...Trump cancles summit

SamSpade

Can't wait to see how the left spins this. Should be mind boggling.

If it's anything like this morning's news conference -

They're going to whine that they didn't agree to anything. That they're idiots for thinking this is good (seriously - watch CNN have a montage MOCKING FOX for their enthusiasm over the meeting).
They're going to say Trump played into Un's hand by legitimizing his world presence by meeting with him.
That he's tacitly condoning the human rights violations by shaking the man's hand.
It really was unbelievable.

Hey folks - Un is no longer firing missiles at us. Take the win.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
If it's anything like this morning's news conference -

They're going to whine that they didn't agree to anything. That they're idiots for thinking this is good (seriously - watch CNN have a montage MOCKING FOX for their enthusiasm over the meeting).
They're going to say Trump played into Un's hand by legitimizing his world presence by meeting with him.
That he's tacitly condoning the human rights violations by shaking the man's hand.
It really was unbelievable.

Yep, no surprise there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Like this one...

obama-to-confront-chinese-president-on-hacking-of-us-networks.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think it's very possible. He just needed someone to stand up to him and say, "look, this is what you got, and this is what we got". So, cut it out.

Right? It really can be that simple.

Trump is not a novice at negotiating. I don't know why the media and Lefists don't consider this an important quality. (well - yeah, I do know) Negotiating is not that difficult. There are differences and diplomatic issues when it comes to coming to agreements with other countries, for sure. But the basics of it are not that different.

MR47930

:yeahthat:

I'm now kinda wishing that I didn't unfollow someone on FB whose been relentless on her horrible opinions of Trump. I didn't unfriend her, just unfollowed so I don't see her crap filling up my feed.

You can undo that, even just temporarily to watch their meltdown!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Trump is back. Watching now. No matter the outcome, it was brave of him to go there; in more ways than one.

PsyOps

Pixelated

A win, for Trump? Not going to happen. It's been said many times: Trump could cure cancer and the left would find something negative to say about it. It's not about what he does; it's about who he is. And the left hates him so much that they don't care what accomplishments he makes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A win, for Trump? Not going to happen. It's been said many times: Trump could cure cancer and the left would find something negative to say about it. It's not about what he does; it's about who he is. And the left hates him so much that they don't care what accomplishments he makes.

067.jpg