'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
i bet he was....yall all smurfs....somder's bottom dwellers

First off; you don't know the first thing about any of us. Do you??? do you know my heritage? where I was born? if I even live in the effin county??? do you???? until you do-don't insult me like you know something about me....

Now; I know you're retarded and can't write or spell...so I am allowed to call you a moron and stupid...see how that works??

Pete

Repete
stuckinsomd said:
yea *uckin' right...get real...I am african american due to the fact that my ancestors were from africa, they were also black foot inidan, and west indian...
So technically speaking you are a Blackfooted West African Ghetto Indian? :confused:

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
so then you would also be bothered if they made a Indianreservationopoly game?
yes...if you are the majority which is white and male...you can understand what it would be like to be disrespected just so someone can make cash...same if they made a game about woman, taking things we deal with daily and things we take seriously to heart as a joke...same thing you would have to be a minority to understand...or a self respecting woman to try and understand...but in a county where racism is still evident...i wouldnt expect any of you to understand!!

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
First off; you don't know the first thing about any of us. Do you??? do you know my heritage? where I was born? if I even live in the effin county??? do you???? until you do-don't insult me like you know something about me....

Now; I know you're retarded and can't write or spell...so I am allowed to call you a moron and stupid...see how that works??

didnt your dumb ass say ur daddy was a damn smurf....aka southern md uneducated rural *uck....u said it not me!!!

jokes on u

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
yes...if you are the majority which is white and male...you can understand what it would be like to be disrespected just so someone can make cash...same if they made a game about woman, taking things we deal with daily and things we take seriously to heart as a joke...same thing you would have to be a minority to understand...or a self respecting woman to try and understand...but in a county where racism is still evident...i wouldnt expect any of you to understand!!

first off; the rich white males weren't upset when the original monopoly came out...heck that made fun of all their business practices of the day-did it not? guess what; I bet MLB (thats those rich boys that play baseball ) weren't upset when that version of monoply came out...... they came out with a redneck version; I don't see Larry the CAble guy and jeff foxworthy threatening a boycott of that; do you???

so; what 2pac did with glorifying the ghetto life..thats okay- but when they make a game about a "ghetto neighborhood" (you yourself said ghetto is a location not a way of life) all the african americans get up in arms about it...again; are there only blacks in these neighborhoods??? are there no whites or hispanics??? Get a grip...when they make a monopoly game making fun of people that can't read and write...then you can come whining about its not fair.

PrepH4U

stuckinsomd said:
didnt your dumb ass say ur daddy was a damn smurf....aka southern md uneducated rural *uck....u said it not me!!!

jokes on u
duh duh... I said my poppa was a smurf
So whats up now homie G?
:killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
.i wouldnt expect any of you to understand!!

You're right. I don't understand. How come no matter how polite I am when I encounter a black person, african amercian, jamaican, hatian, person of color (pick one, I'm tired of trying to get it right) I get attitude and rudeness. You can kiss my pasty white azz. I won't be disrespected because you have your head up your azz.

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:

jokes on u
no acutally that was someone else that said it..

hooked on phonics works for me and it could you to for only 19.95 a month!

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
My father is west indian u country bumpkin...paks are east indian...got damn
I'm sorry; originally you said Inidan...not indian...I figured it was some other ethniticity I was racist against...my bad.

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
You're right. I don't understand. How come no matter how polite I am when I encounter a black person, african amercian, jamaican, hatian, person of color (pick one, I'm tired of trying to get it right) I get attitude and rudeness. You can kiss my pasty white azz. I won't be disrespected because you have your head up your azz.
so you are sayin that all ppl of color are rude to you....hmmm

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
but i have a feelin your head stays in ur ass so you'd never know....okay
If you started with a valid point, you lost everyone immediately when you attacked.

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
first off; the rich white males weren't upset when the original monopoly came out...heck that made fun of all their business practices of the day-did it not? guess what; I bet MLB (thats those rich boys that play baseball ) weren't upset when that version of monoply came out...... they came out with a redneck version; I don't see Larry the CAble guy and jeff foxworthy threatening a boycott of that; do you???

so; what 2pac did with glorifying the ghetto life..thats okay- but when they make a game about a "ghetto neighborhood" (you yourself said ghetto is a location not a way of life) all the african americans get up in arms about it...again; are there only blacks in these neighborhoods??? are there no whites or hispanics??? Get a grip...when they make a monopoly game making fun of people that can't read and write...then you can come whining about its not fair.
i thought 2pac was ridiculous his music didnt not relate to my way of life although i understand how rappers are in someways like story tellers for the ppl in THEIR community. In my community my story tellers were mary j blige, stevie wonder, bob marley......

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
so you are sayin that all ppl of color are rude to you....hmmm

The majority of my encounters with blacks are less than cordial. Especially since moving to this area.