Going ape in Charlottesville

PJay

Virginia State Police: Police helicopter crashes near Charlottesville.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I know that no one will agree with me on this , but here it goes.

Before Obama the White Nationalist movement was dying on the vine the KKK was just about gone and few whites were willing to march in any racist forum.
Then along came Obama, His attitude towards police officers his race baiting.
Here come BLM marching against police who shot and killed black criminals.
Their push for black separatism, and black agenda's.
Their push to take away the Confederate flag and not happy having done that they started tearing down historical statues.
Destroying heritage.

IMO this is what is spawning this white backlash.
If they keep it up it will get worse.
White people can only be pushed so far.
You keep pushing they will eventually push back.

PJay

Before Obama the White Nationalist movement was dying on the vine the KKK was just about gone and few whites were willing to march in any racist forum.
Their push to take away the Confederate flag and not happy having done that they started tearing down historical statues.
Destroying heritage.

I agree with you 100%.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers.

Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

I am so sorry about your Mom :huggy:

hotbikermama40

I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers.

Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

I'm so sorry for your loss! You have my thoughts & prayers, friend

hotbikermama40

Destroying heritage.

I agree with you 100%.

As do I. It seems that for much of our society, it's always going to be a 'one has to rule the other' type of scenario

littlelady

God bless the USA
I smell a rat. This is just too pat, too perfect for the social justice bullies. This is everything they've been pushing for, for who knows how long.

Exactly. Where is the outrage when protests/harm/death come from the other hypocritcal side of it all? Outrageous.

It is ALWAYS the white man's fault, no matter what the issue. And, the antifa 'down pat' thugs were bussed in, and ain't from around there.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thanks Obama.

He would say...you're welcome... mission accomplished, and f u white guy (even though I (Obama am half white and was afforded all privileges in my life). Just my guess. Oh, wait! He would, actually, say all this upheaval is Bush's fault. Either way, he and his lovely wife are now proud of America. Remember his campaign slogan was 'change'. Well, he accomplished that, and nothing more.

hotbikermama40

He would say...you're welcome... mission accomplished, and f u white guy (even though I (Obama am half white and was afforded all privileges in my life). Just my guess. Oh, wait! He would, actually, say all this upheaval is Bush's fault. Either way, he and his lovely wife are now proud of America. Remember his campaign slogan was 'change'. Well, he accomplished that, and nothing more.

And I have to say I agree...but Obum can keep his change. #### him

littlelady

God bless the USA
And I have to say I agree...but Obum can keep his change. #### him

I have never thought of Obama as an American or patriot. He has proven he is neither. Trump is clumsy, but I believe him to be an American and a patriot. I know all the discussion that has gone on about that subject. Also, some may say this thread has turned political, but the situation is political. Period. Also, every single human has black blood flowing through their veins. Out of Africa, and all. I am not ashamed of that; I love knowing my ancestors. The thing that sticks in my craw here is that history is being obliterated by the you knows, and that is what causes the chaos. Oh, and yeah, too many collegiate lobotomies, or pay for play under the table. I think I am done for tonight. We shall see. :lol:, and :high5: