Going ape in Charlottesville

Sapidus

You are all pathetic.

Trying to turn his into some "woe is me. We are being persecuted. It's no wonder this happened".

But then when blacks say "woe is me we are being persecuted and organize or do anything to bring light to the injustice "it's man those ingrates stop killing each other then we will take you seriously"
Such hypocrisy and you can't even see it.

This was a domestic act of terrorism
against americans.

And then of course the conspiracy theorists bring up "it was a false flag"

I'm so sad for our country.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are all pathetic.

Trying to turn his into some "woe is me. We are being persecuted. It's no wonder this happened".

But then when blacks say "woe is me we are being persecuted and organize or do anything to bring light to the injustice "it's man those ingrates stop killing each other then we will take you seriously"

against americans.

You don't get it. You are part of the problem. May I ask what color you are? I don't see color. I am friends with everyone I meet. How about you? Like I said, previously, your lobot worked liked a charm. You should be proud.

God bless America. :patriot:

Sapidus

You don't get it. You are part of the problem. May I ask what color you are? I don't see color. I am friends with everyone I meet. How about you? Like I said, previously, your lobot worked liked a charm. You should be proud.

God bless America. :patriot:

I'm part of the problem? Yeah right. You are Not all Trump voters are racist but all Trump voters were willing to overlook his race bating and vote for him and now look where that got us. People
Marching in the streets carrying Nazi flags and running over innncoent people for the color of their skin.

That is un American

You think that you are being persecuted. Have you ever stopped to think how black people felt in this country for decades.

And some people are getting s tiny taste of that and marching in the streets with torches.

Sad

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm part of the problem? Yeah right. You are Not all Trump voters are racist but all Trump voters were willing to overlook his race bating and vote for him and now look where that got us. People
Marching in the streets carrying Nazi flags and running over innncoent people for the color of their skin.

That is un American

You think that you are being persecuted. Have you ever stopped to think how black people felt in this country for decades.

And some people are getting s tiny taste of that and marching in the streets with torches.

Sad

Trump was pointing out that race baiting was a Dem libprog tactic. Do you pay attention? Guess what, the nazi flag carrying people are not Trump supporters. You feel for the bussed in plants. And, if I read the news correctly, the car run over guy was not a Trump supporter. I never said I felt persecuted, I am just standing up for my Country. Have you ever stopped to think about black people (which we all are) or do just spew stuff without thinking about what you are saying. You are dealing with someone that has not had a lobotomy. Go for it.

Also, read the story about Rip Van Winkle. That should help you.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
What color were they?

That is a really good point, Home. You alerted me to the news today about Charlottesville happenings. I was doing laundry and watching Property Brothers on HGTV. I saw very few black people at that protest. And, there was one very cool older black guy that supported the right to free speech, and condemned the fighting and the need for police presence. It is all so intertesting. I am sorry for the victim of the car plow over, and the two cops that died in the helo crash. Wake up dumbasses, that live in America. You are the reason our Country will be brought down.

littlelady

God bless the USA
The antifa criminals are mostly white. A good part of this was the dreaded white on white violence.

It is funny you say that because most antifa have masks over their faces. If I was going out to protest, I would show my face.

Edit: Why do people that live in America want anything other than a democratic republic? And, if they don't like it, why do they live here?

Oh, and yeah, fuch, McAullife. He is a Hillaryboy of the highest order. Don't y'all see what is happening?

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Two extremist groups, all dressed in black, attacking each other.

Sounds like it is its own solution.

Perhaps set something up on pay per view

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw a pic of five students holding up a "I hate racism" banner. What struck me as odd is that they were all looking down hiding thier faces? Why is that? But, on another note, if your cause has common cause with Nazis, you have a problem. And yes, once I see the straight arm slute and the SGT Shulz helmets, you become a Nazi.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You are all pathetic.

against americans.

did you fail to notice that the violence was brought about by your Antifa and BLM buddies?

I didn't think so. Go back to your bong.

Wishbone

did you fail to notice that the violence was brought about by your Antifa and BLM buddies?

I love the righteous indignation over violence by black clad Nazis getting violent but the black clad Commies we've been dealing with for months get a pass.

They're the same ####ing animals.

Sapidus

BS. Prove that.

The driver of that car was attacked before he drove into the crowd? Is that what you are saying?

Or are you honestly defending Torch wielding Nazis ?

Wishbone

BS. Prove that.

The driver of that car was attacked before he drove into the crowd? Is that what you are saying?

Or are you honestly defending Torch wielding Nazis ?
No one is defending them... But if they kill a few hundred of your precious fascist Commies before they themselves are killed or arrested, that would be great.

Hijinx

No one is defending them... But if they kill a few hundred of your precious fascist Commies before they themselves are killed or arrested, that would be great.

I do not believe the a-hole in the car was there as a planned terrorist act. I believe it was a nut job who reacted to people who threw things at his car.
It was a stupid thing to do, but IMO anyone who attended that clusterphuck wasn't wrapped too tight, and I mean on both sides.
The people being called White Nationalists had every right to protest the destruction of the statue.
The other side showed up to make asses of themselves. It got out of hand

As for marching with flags, it appears Antifa Americans have no problem with Mexican flags, just with Confederate ones.
IMO Nazi flags have no business there and are brought there by troublemakers, but there is no law against it.
Leave those carrying them the #### alone, you know that the one carrying it is a crazy Mofo and will probably hurt you.
Expect a group protesting the attacks on the Confederate heritage by tearing down a historical statue will be bringing a few of those.

Protesters in masks and wearing clothing to identify themselves as troublemakers need to be arrested on the spot.

Wishbone

They were waving the Communist Flag as well. That seems to be the more common entry in the last few months.

I agree about the masks. They should be the first targeted by the cops and locked up.

If this keeps up, the Left may just get the civil war they have been pushing for these last nine months, but I'm sure they won't like the outcome.

officeguy

I agree about the masks. They should be the first targeted by the cops and locked up.

While I agree with the sentiment, is there a Virginia law against wearing masks at a political assembly ? I remember something about those kinds of laws not making it past the higher courts, but I could be wrong.

Wishbone

While I agree with the sentiment, is there a Virginia law against wearing masks at a political assembly ? I remember something about those kinds of laws not making it past the higher courts, but I could be wrong.

Quite possibly, however it very clearly shows what they are there to do. Perhaps just a bullet to the back of the head of every mask wearing dirtbag as soon as the #### starts.