GoodBye!

nomoney

WildHorses said:
You're probably right, they are a little slow on the uptake and can't make the long haul. :lmao:

ahhhhhh....wildhorses said you were slow and a minute gal. You going to take that??? huh huh?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
OK, Who is the yuckaputz that gave me red yesterday and wrote "Get over yourself"? Too embarrased to sign? And what the heck did I do to ruffle your feathers?

camily

Peace
persimmoncf said:
OK, Who is the yuckaputz that gave me red yesterday and wrote "Get over yourself"? Too embarrased to sign? And what the heck did I do to ruffle your feathers?
Wasn't me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Admin note:

When YOU have started the flamewar and are making significantly more abusive comments than your opponent, reporting all their posts will get you banned.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
persimmoncf said:
Karma biatchin' is SO last year. :drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Admin note:

When YOU have started the flamewar and are making significantly more abusive comments than your opponent, reporting all their posts will get you banned.
:howdy: Please never go away again. It's so lonely without you! :huggy:

nomoney

vraiblonde said:
Admin note:

she reported my posts? :lmao: :killingme:

p.s. I'm soo sorry to have caused you to make your work today :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:
Admin note:

:huggy: Welcome back.........so, why did squeaky ban pixieho anyway??

rack'm

Jaded
tonsillubebreath said:
that red that just called you a cumquatter....that was from me :hmmph:

Ok, thanks for admitting it.......see if I throw another aluminum can in your front yard. :drama: