GoodBye!

nomoney

WildHorses said:
Yes, and I still stick by every word. :smack: It wasn't the red I had a problem with or people voicing their opinions, it was an open post which could have been taken the wrong way. :buttkick: All of a sudden it became an issue of my education and my thinking I was better than anyone else. :jameo: Again, I won't apologize for my education but anyone who knows me knows it is never an issue. I actually enjoyed the posts but this is
:deadhorse Can we please stop, don't you think there are more important things going on right now? :flowers:

:confused: I thought I was on ignore? :confused:

nomoney

WildHorses said:
Seriously, there are some major issues.
For example:
1. War in Iraq is still taking the lives of our soldiers;
2. Tsunami just hit Indonesia;
3. North Korea wants to blow us away;
4. Fuel prices are at a record high;
5. Heat wave;
6. Forest fires through the west;
7. Three year old died due to heat yesterday;
8. Children are dying from cancer everyday.
I could go on and on but my point is while it was fun bantering with various members, you really have to know when to stop. When it ceases to be funny or is ludicrous in the light of the real world at large, it has to stop.

no it doesn't

Otter

Nothing to see here
WildHorses said:
I could go on and on but my point is while it was fun bantering with various members, you really have to know when to stop. When it ceases to be funny or is ludicrous in the light of the real world at large, it has to stop.

Thats when you walk away from the thread, when it starts to wear on 'you', you leave the thread.

PrepH4U

equineaddict said:
WOW YOU CERTAINLY ARE PATHETIC! Oh and Thank you for thinking I'm 15 and my elf boots are HOT actually anything I wear I make look HOT. As for flirting I was "sort of" teasing Mainman...is he 300lbs or is he your man...and that's what got your panties in a wad? A wanton....sexually loose, playful, unprovoked or malicious.. according to Mr. Webster. I'm definately playful...so sorry you can't handle that! Get a grip! :bigwhoop:

elf boots! :killingme :killingme

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
WildHorses said:
Seriously, there are some major issues.
For example:
1. War in Iraq is still taking the lives of our soldiers;
2. Tsunami just hit Indonesia;
3. North Korea wants to blow us away;
4. Fuel prices are at a record high;
5. Heat wave;
6. Forest fires through the west;
7. Three year old died due to heat yesterday;
8. Children are dying from cancer everyday.
If you constantly think about everything going on in the world around you, it would eventually make you go :jameo: . I worked in an ER for years, and even there dealing with death and tragic events we would find time to bring a little humor in it. It is a coping mechanism. I laid on a stretcher many a night after a long evening of dealing with tragic events with a sheet over my body, and then waking the Dr. up at 3 a.m. to pronounce a patient dead from a suicide or something of that nature and then popped up and grabbed the Dr. People that constantly dwell on the negative end up on Prozac. :jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
harleygirl said:
If you constantly think about everything going on in the world around you, it would eventually make you go :jameo:
Ahhh...it's all becoming clear now....and that explains a lot. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
WildHorses said:
No, Republican to the core and proud of it.
Huh. I'd have never guessed that. You sound very Pelosian in your demands to control the conversation and tell people what they can and cannot talk about.

just.me

vraiblonde said:
Why aren't you in the News forum talking about it, then? What's so important that it's taking your attention away from these poor people who are at war?

:popcorn:

I agree, Vrai................