GoodBye!

camily

Peace
appyday said:
Does that make me an old Jackass??

BTW Camily I have a pic of mom from years ago and she looked just like your av..I think of her and that pic everytime I see it..
Awe, that's nice to know with all you've been going through with taking care of her :huggy: .
And yes, it does make you an old jackass. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

persimmoncf said:
I am completely DONE with SOMD Horse forums. I am positively sure that none of you care. You "ol timer" forum posters see/read only what you want to and give no curtisy (mis.sp) to any new poster. We are all slammed by you few on our first or second posts. I am an equestrian women in st.marys that makes her living from the care and custody of horses and feel that I had allot to contribute to andlearn from this venue. I am a new member myself and dont like the posture most of you have. If one took the time to look back at history they would find the truth. I will no longer be posting rides/events on this forum. Please look to the classifieds or your local tack shops for info.
If you would have studied harder in school, you would have the spelling and grammar skills to stick around and play but anyway, adios amigo. :howdy:

And what's up with the new member comment?? :confused:

P.S.....see my av

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
If you would have studied harder in school, you would have the spelling and grammar skills to stick around and play but anyway, adios amigo. :howdy:

And what's up with the new member comment?? :confused:

P.S.....see my av
If you met her we'd have a hard time rolling your tongue back in your mouth.

If you are on any other forum, you'd notice this is the rare one that's a stickler for grammar and spelling. Most type in the same shorthand they use for text messaging.

See my post in the private forum. She doesn't have much time to log on and only started doing so with any regularity recently.

Mikeinsmd

bresamil said:
If you met her we'd have a hard time rolling your tongue back in your mouth.

If you are on any other forum, you'd notice this is the rare one that's a stickler for grammar and spelling. Most type in the same shorthand they use for text messaging.

See my post in the private forum. She doesn't have much time to log on and only started doing so with any regularity recently.
So I razzed a hottie?? :banghead:

Persimmoncf, Please come back!! That meamie K_Jo got my password and posted that!!

K_Jo... :smack:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
persimmoncf said:
I am completely DONE with SOMD Horse forums. I am positively sure that none of you care. You "ol timer" forum posters see/read only what you want to and give no curtisy (mis.sp) to any new poster. We are all slammed by you few on our first or second posts.
I agree..no courtesy, nonwelcoming ol' timers.

persimmoncf said:
I am an equestrian women in st.marys that makes her living from the care and custody of horses and feel that I had allot to contribute to andlearn from this venue. I am a new member myself and dont like the posture most of you have.
ditto, 'cept I'm from Calvert.

persimmoncf said:
If one took the time to look back at history they would find the truth.
:confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I agree..no courtesy, nonwelcoming ol' timers.

You'll find a lot of us that were here longer, and have yet to be a problem to newbies.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I agree, a lot did welcome me but overall the very first post really got me. And the ol' timers in the horse forum, kinda disregarded me. But thanks :yay:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
kain was a hole. i think rosered gave me an evil remark in my karma...it was my very first post last year... i have to look it up, at the moment ive got my baby in my lap tyring to grab the keys

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
kain was a hole. i think rosered gave me an evil remark in my karma...it was my very first post last year... i have to look it up, at the moment ive got my baby in my lap tyring to grab the keys

ok.. i just read somr sharon your still a sweety :huggy: im just a sensitive person i guess.. kain n buddy lee were plain mean n insensitive, but whatever,,, it sad that someone like persimmoncf would br sooffended they would leave

Ponytail

So, for those of us currently in the market for a hottie, what forum would we need to hang out on to find one, say for instance, like persimon?

I'm just askin', ya know, since mike seemed genuinely sorry for his post, oh yea, and also since Appy seems unwilling to share her friends.

:whistle:

Ponytail

appyday said:
I'm bored...I just came in from stripping stalls and need to find another "project"
I just got home from work. Gotta love 9 straight days without a day off. Tomorrow makes 10.

No Christmas Cards sent, No Christmas shopping done. No shops open here on Sunday, and another 10 hours of work scheduled for tomorrow, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. :bigwhoop: :faint:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Ponytail said:
So, for those of us currently in the market for a hottie, what forum would we need to hang out on to find one, say for instance, like persimon?

I'm just askin', ya know, since mike seemed genuinely sorry for his post, oh yea, and also since Appy seems unwilling to share her friends.

:whistle:
Sorry darlin'. She's got a hottie of her own. And his hair is perfect. But if they ever break up I'll recommend you to her. :flowers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i think she needs a groupie hug...i myself will take it upon myself to taker her unto my busom...did i say busom? did i spell it right? if i have one and can't spell it right, does it still mean te same thing?

Geesh....i'm still freezing from alll the merry kissmyazz i gave out this afternoon caroling with the crew at horselady's.....