GoodBye!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Of course everyone has ideas and opinions! Where would the excitement in life be without them? We are not doing brain surgery here and no one is going to die (hopefully) if they get red now and then. Or in conflict. Just read some of the past threads and you learn how it goes! We will miss Persimmon but maybe she'll feel the pull of SOMD in her unconscious and find herself checking back in.

DQ2B

Sorry to hear you're leaving Persimmoncf. I'm new too and though I can't seem to get rid of the red karma, I haven't felt that anyone has flamed me.

mainman

Set Trippin
DQ2B said:
Sorry to hear you're leaving Persimmoncf. I'm new too and though I can't seem to get rid of the red karma, I haven't felt that anyone has flamed me.
The day is young...:smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
appyday said:
My friends swing both ways so I keep them for myself :dance:
I need a single male between the ages of 30 and 40 who isn't ghey and who isn't saving himself for marriage, and who isn't mentally ill. :lmao:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
migtig said:
I need a single male between the ages of 30 and 40 who isn't ghey and who isn't saving himself for marriage, and who isn't mentally ill. :lmao:
If you could bump that down to 26, I think I know just the guy.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
Does that make me an old Jackass??

BTW Camily I have a pic of mom from years ago and she looked just like your av..I think of her and that pic everytime I see it..

Now who could have guess you'd Highjack another thread?

whats wrong someone else getting some attention on the Horse Board? oh thats right, your the All Knowing Horseman on SOMD's boards.

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
Crap I knew it, turn 41 and :buttkick:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SAHRAB said:
Now who could have guess you'd Highjack another thread?

whats wrong someone else getting some attention on the Horse Board? oh thats right, your the All Knowing Horseman on SOMD's boards.
Jesus! SHUT UP!!! :banghead:

You could use some counseling - serious.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
vraiblonde said:
Jesus! SHUT UP!!! :banghead:

You could use some counseling - serious.

Tell you what.

You apply half the "Administrating/Moderating" to the 'ol Timers' that you apply to others and you can talk about counseling.

what kind of Counseling should you seek for Hypocrisy?

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
Tell you what.

You apply half the "Administrating/Moderating" to the 'ol Timers' that you apply to others and you can talk about counseling.

:howdy: My turn!!! I want attention now too!!! :howdy:

nomoney

SAHRAB said:
Tell you what.

Does your wife beat you? :poorbaby:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
nomoney said:
Does your wife beat you? :poorbaby:

Now see, i'm not allowed to comment on that otherwise the "supposed" Administrators/Moderators and the various Trolls, Sycophants and other Lemmings on this board will all get upset