Gott Building in P. Fred....

Midnightrider

I am guessing they started Monday morning, i did not notice it then. I stopped for gas at the shell station tuesday morning and the building was already down but the old gas station was still up. Noticed today the old gas station is down. Guessing it will be a valuable piece of real estate should they ever decide to do something where the old school used to be.
On Saturday they were taking out the insides/had the windows and doors out. Monday around 1300 it was flat
Has anyone seen Wild Bill lately? He was parked in front of Jo-Ann Fabrics for awhile.

He was wedged against a trashcan in front of Wawa in PF Monday morning around 800

Catman2

Plaza Azteca is very good....licking the plate good..........

But since Radio Skack will be leaving soon, I sort of think that old brick building with the small stores may come down too...Didnt that PF by-pass get approved? Maybe, just maybe, they are going to make room for the loop at Rt 4 and Dares Beach....I guess its possible all four corners will be raised.....
Razed.

Catman2

Has anyone seen Wild Bill lately? He was parked in front of Jo-Ann Fabrics for awhile.

They have been letting him into the Wawa during snow. I'm sure he in wearing out his welcome there quickly.....he is a health hazard.

Roman

They have been letting him into the Wawa during snow. I'm sure he in wearing out his welcome there quickly.....he is a health hazard.
Is Wild Bill the one that use to be called Stinky? Stand within five feet of him, and your nose will start bleeding. Whew!

mdff21

That'll be interesting since SMO/The Wills Group owns the Shell, and Fastop is a Gott thing. I worked at both locations back in the 90's, back when it was Texaco and Mobil.

The Gott Co. bought the Shell station many years ago in exchange for some of Gott's other property (industrial park off 231). If you ever go by there you will see Gott tankers dumping gas there.

GregV814

I was talking to some relative of the Gotts today. Its going to be a car wash......allegedly.

Thanks for catching my spelling error Catman...

I was talking to some relative of the Gotts today. Its going to be a car wash......allegedly. Thanks for catching my spelling error Catman...

Mrs. Gott herself told me a few years ago that her husband was trying hard to put in a car wash. That was the reason they had 'Wild Bill' vacate. The plan was to tear down the old station to make way for the car wash.

Roman

I was talking to some relative of the Gotts today. Its going to be a car wash......allegedly.

Thanks for catching my spelling error Catman...
I went there Sunday, and spoke to a person working there that said it is going to be some ultra modern car wash. He also said that when they open, they'll be giving out free car washes for a few days.

Chris0nllyn

He is parked in the vacant real estate office parking lot across from Fox Run.

Yep. He was shoveling a path in the snow for his walker/sitter the other day.

I went there Sunday, and spoke to a person working there that said it is going to be some ultra modern car wash. He also said that when they open, they'll be giving out free car washes for a few days.

Great. :sarcasm:

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't understand why they would put in another car wash so close to the one in Huntingtown. The pricing will have to be very competitive. I am sure the one in Htown is not thrilled. We used them on 3/1 to wash the salt off the car before we parked it at BWI for a week. It was packed. We had to wait in line for 30 mins, but it was important to get the salt off the car; especially underneath.

Chris0nllyn

I don't understand why they would put in another car wash so close to the one in Huntingtown. The pricing will have to be very competitive. I am sure the one in Htown is not thrilled. We used them on 3/1 to wash the salt off the car before we parked it at BWI for a week. It was packed. We had to wait in line for 30 mins, but it was important to get the salt off the car; especially underneath.

FYI, the car wash next to Ledo's has an underbody sprayer. Plus it's cheaper IIRC.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Maybe with another one it won't be packed?