Gov Sarah Palin?

Bavarian

Powell and Rice are pro-abortion, no good. So is Ridge. Palin is pro-life, has five children, one with Down's syndrome. She is also a Govenor, she is used to running things.

Better then Biden, the Senator from MBNA.

Other name mentioned is Meg Whitman, head of EBAY. Brings no political experience but managerial experience.

An exciting morning, have FNC on waiting, usually would have switched to Fox Business Channel now.

Did you see report of all the trash the Dems left behind at there "clean" convention?

And Mr. Peanut is knocking John McCain about his years as a POW.

Pete

Repete
...the same mentality, in my view, that has lead the GOP from earning leadership of the House in '94 for the first time in 40 years, to running all three branches in 2000, to the verge of running none by the fall of '08; worrying about everything but the task at hand.

I'll take Powell over Romney or Huckabee or Pawlenty or any of the other risk management picks, thank you very much.

If you charge into national politics and do not perform risk management you would never get elected in the first place so the point is moot. If you are happy being powerless and heckling from the sidelines while someone else takes the wheel stick to that philosophy. There are trade offs in every deal.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I suppose...

If you charge into national politics and do not perform risk management you would never get elected in the first place so the point is moot. If you are happy being powerless and heckling from the sidelines while someone else takes the wheel stick to that philosophy. There are trade offs in every deal.

...this conversation would be a whole lot more productive if I just ask a simple question;

Who you liken for veep?

And why.

dn0121

She was my pick in another thread. She's good looking too.

Does toppick approve of her feet though?

Attachments

• Palin's Patent and Pedicure.jpg
    Palin's Patent and Pedicure.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
If McCain does pick Gov. Palin as his running mate, would that be enough to make Shrillary go ballistic, and jump off a bridge?

She failed in her bid for the presidency, was snubbed as a VP choice, and here, the GOP presumptive nominee for the party, is on the verge of naming a woman - as his running mate?

That's gotta hurt! :killingme

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
She's pro second admendment. And she's cute and wholesome looking. Plus an honest politician is a fabulous thing.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Fox News Alert!

"Backstage sources in Dayton are saying Gov. "Palin is the pick" for the VP!"

Pandora

Within the next 2-hours, the mystery will be solved. I have thought Joe Lieberman all week and had doubts last night. :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
She's...

She's pro second admendment. And she's cute and wholesome looking. Plus an honest politician is a fabulous thing.

...got a great story and background. For governor of Alaska.

Again, my concern is that she's been governor for only one year. The entire 'Obama isn't experienced enough' argument, a totally proper and valid argument and the biggest and best argument against him, just went out the window...by McCain's own hand.

Bad pick. Terrible pick.

Kerad

It's been somewhat obvious to me that McCain desperately wanted to pick either a woman or an African-american. If he could have both, that would be perfect. :lol:

Well, he probably preferred his best friend Lieberman...but we all know how that would have gone over.

How many VP debates are there?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
...you're wrong, so get used to it.

:lmao:

Well, you're wrong this time. Get used to it. ::smack: :lmao:

If McCain does pick Palin, many of the Democratic women that were on the fence or thinking about McCain or staunch Hilary supporters and many of the undecided women will be in McCain's camp come November. This pick would be a winner.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Well, you're wrong this time. Get used to it. ::smack: :lmao:

If McCain does pick Palin, many of the Democratic women that were on the fence or thinking about McCain or staunch Hilary supporters and many of the undecided women will be in McCain's camp come November. This pick would be a winner.

Exactly! :love: