Guess what was turned in to us at 6am this morning?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
For your consideration ...

Do you offer a delivery service? Will you accept COD? Do you do DoorDash? Inquiring minds darn it.
Miss Perty Pixie is learning how to wait when Katie doesn't want to play ... so she's learning how to be more patient. I do think she needs to be cautious approaching a dog that is eating as that can go bad real fast eek. OOPS oh yeah no we need you to give us your work history for the past 25 years plus first dibs on your retirement income first ... then you can adopt LOL

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Perty Pixie is getting anxious and wants to know where her new home is? Pixie is even ready for a trial run if you want to try her out first.
20230915_125135.jpg

Attachments

• 20230915_125047.jpg
    20230915_125047.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 55

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Hard to believe they’re that big, they were just tiny little squirts. Thanks for all you do.
They like to eat 😁 especially canned kitten food! Next is neuter, vaccinations, and microchip. I'm so happy they get to stay together but I will be sad to see them go. No more purring snuggles for me.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have been feeling bad for weeks and thought it was the exhaust leak from the furnace but it's been off 2 days and I still have a bad headache. I generally only get headaches when I am sick thankfully. Well unless my Optic Neuritis is acting up where my optic nerve swells up. Anyway I have multiple people in my family line who have died from brain tumors so headaches w/o a known cause worry me.

Perty Pixie is getting big. She is bold, likes cats and dogs, loves to play, and needs to be fostered or adopted! Who's ready to play and cuddle with Pixie? She's more play ❤️.
IMG_20231016_112614077_HDR~2.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The boys Sam & Dave had an adopter lined up that changed their mind after I did not market them for 2 months in anticipation of their arranged adoption urgh anyway they are affectionate and sweet boys. Hopefully they can stay together. Anyone open to these adorable boys? Recently neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped.
IMG_20231027_145641390~2.jpg
IMG_20231027_145617362~2.jpg

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The boys Sam & Dave had an adopter lined up that changed their mind after I did not market them for 2 months in anticipation of their arranged adoption urgh anyway they are affectionate and sweet boys. Hopefully they can stay together. Anyone open to these adorable boys? Recently neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped. View attachment 173534 View attachment 173535
All right everyone it's time for these boys to get their own home so if you want them but have holiday plans that you would need me to pet-sit for you, your house or mine, I'll do it for free ❤️ so I can get them a good home before the holidays kick in and let them be a part of their own family.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Squeaky Leah and Perty Pixie play well despite being 2 months apart in age. Also available for adoption. View attachment 173536
Same offer for Squeaky Leah and Perty Pixie, whether they go together or separate, if you want to adopt but are concerned about having holiday plans I'm happy to help with pet sitting, my house or yours, doesn't matter to me, free.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm happy to bring any of the cats by to your house that you would like to meet first, most people don't want to adopt an animal they haven't met yet and I understand that. I'd be happy to bring them by so you can meet them.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Squeaky Leah doesn't exhibit the higher ranking signs that Pixie has at all. She is definitely a middle of the pack type. She seeks me out looking for affection. She also plays with the 2 boys well also.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Squeaky Leah doesn't exhibit the higher ranking signs that Pixie has at all. She is definitely a middle of the pack type. She seeks me out looking for affection. She also plays with the 2 boys well also.
If you could guarantee that she'd love my husband over me, he'd be sold. :lol: Even after 3 yrs, it still hurts his feelings that Boone and Gracie love me over him.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
She doesn't seem to want one of us over another but if he is the one spending time with her and bonding with her while she is new there he may become her best friend.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The boys Sam & Dave had an adopter lined up that changed their mind after I did not market them for 2 months in anticipation of their arranged adoption urgh anyway they are affectionate and sweet boys. Hopefully they can stay together. Anyone open to these adorable boys? Recently neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped. View attachment 173534 View attachment 173535
I am going to miss these boys and they are so sweet and cuddle together sleeping. I know someone needs these 2 sweethearts in their life ❤️.