Gun Confiscations Underway

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
I totally see this thread as op simply phrasing the thread title badly. *shrug* Since I don't have a gun cache that I don't want found, I don't give a flying duck about details on that one instance, or if it is underway. Just MHO.

Why :deadhorse ?

:coffee:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I like the thread title. Accurate..succinct...what's not to like?

And still no response from MD to the request for the justification that caused the confiscation. In case anyone was wondering.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I like the thread title. Accurate..succinct...what's not to like?

And still no response from MD to the request for the justification that caused the confiscation. In case anyone was wondering.

Actually, what I was wondering is when you're going to post the screenshot from FaceHook where you allege you gleaned this tidbit.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Come on Scoop McGillicuddy. All you have to do is take the screenshot and blur out the name of the poster and their picture if it is identifying. It'd be better if you left the name in, just to lessen the chance that we figure out you are truly full of sh!t. But I'll leave the details up to you.

But you won't do it, will you?

That's because you are a lying sack of fermented monkey sh!t.

BigBlue

Come on Scoop McGillicuddy. All you have to do is take the screenshot and blur out the name of the poster and their picture if it is identifying. It'd be better if you left the name in, just to lessen the chance that we figure out you are truly full of sh!t. But I'll leave the details up to you.

But you won't do it, will you?

That's because you are a lying sack of fermented monkey sh!t.

You are being way to nice to him .

So Gillian ......how are the updates going?:howdy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

So Gillian ......how are the updates going?:howdy:

I would imagine they are going about as fast as the attorney receives any information back from the state passes it on. I realize that such simple concepts are beyond your meager capacity to comprehend, but rest assured...you will hear of any updates as quickly as any actually occur. Your and your brain-dead buddy LB will either have to wait like the folks who had their firearms confiscated....or go back to trolling other treads where your obvious lack of communication skills will be more "fresh"...

itsrequired

I would imagine they are going about as fast as the attorney receives any information back from the state passes it on. I realize that such simple concepts are beyond your meager capacity to comprehend, but rest assured...you will hear of any updates as quickly as any actually occur. Your and your brain-dead buddy LB will either have to wait like the folks who had their firearms confiscated....or go back to trolling other treads where your obvious lack of communication skills will be more "fresh"...

I'm just curious. You posted the headline. So have the confiscations now ended, or are they ongoing?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Good site. Thanks for the link.

Attachments

• Po-lice Car.png
    Po-lice Car.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 135

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan, my hat's off to you. You have created the first trifecta of #######s on the forum, with a big turd to boot! Bravo, my good man, bravo!

:cheers:

Inorite? I've been laughing my arse off. This tread has provided far more amusement than pulling the wings off of flies, but the concept is very similar.

And yet the clock is still running; a family had their firearms confiscated and STILL have no explanation as to why.

Stay tuned. :drool: