Hallway Etiquette

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
AS someone that sits on a hallway corner desk. I quickly got over the need to be nice to people.

Everyone walking to a printer "Hi how are you? Oh you are working on something...please stop so we can randomly chit chat"

The nice gentlemen that need to rest their butts on my monitor because they are busy chatting.

I am sssooo over the hallway nice save face crap.

Ugh, you people. So now I have a complex. If I say hi, I'm being obnoxious and overbearing. If I don't say hi, I'm being an unfriendly snob.

:jameo:
Not at all what I think... Say hi because there is nothing wrong with saying hi... just don't expect a hi back and enjoy it if you do. No biggy at all. I'd like to add that you can't assume that the other person actually heard you say hi.

DEEKAYPEE8569

AIR HORN.jpg
AS someone that sits on a hallway corner desk. I quickly got over the need to be nice to people.

Everyone walking to a printer "Hi how are you? Oh you are working on something...please stop so we can randomly chit chat"

The nice gentlemen that need to rest their butts on my monitor because they are busy chatting.

I am sssooo over the hallway nice save face crap.

Keep one of those air horns in your desk drawer. Use as necessary. :lol:

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
interesting thoughts on this, all i want is a simple "Hey" back, don't want to know that you dog died!!!! I have work to do. HEY to you all :sarcasm:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:rolleyes:

Saying phuckin HIIIIIIIIII is nothing more than an extrovert's lame-ass excuse for pushing their overbearing, obnoxious, always-have-to-be-running-their-mouth, aggressive, NOTICE-ME behavior onto the normal people.

Omg lol

PeoplesElbow

What is the difference between an introvert and extrovert engineer, the extrovert engineer looks at your shoes instead of theirs.

PeoplesElbow

I have to admit that I am a hallway/stairwell farter. Ill do it then hurry to the other end and turn around and when i pass someone in the stink I look at them like they did it. Every once and a while someone will say "I didn't do that"

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have to admit that I am a hallway/stairwell farter. Ill do it then hurry to the other end and turn around and when i pass someone in the stink I look at them like they did it. Every once and a while someone will say "I didn't do that"

Grow up ... oh nevermind you can't, you're a man lol

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Life would be so much better if every person found a place, became a hermit, and only came out every 7-10 years to a predetermined scrump-hole to mate.

Sorry, but I feel the need to mate a bit more than once every 7-10 years. Maybe I'm an extrovert after all. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
When I see someone approaching I usually acknowledge them in some way - smile and say hi. Especially if they look like some antisocial grump, because I know it pisses them off and that's what they get for being an ahole.

"Hey, neighbor! I have a question. Where are you, typically, when the UPS guy shows up???"

:roflmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This was one of the better sociology treads. :buddies:

In the greenhouse, we have up to 400 feet, in the main walk, to see one another coming.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I usually avoid eye contact in the halls, but then again I'm probably crop dusting at the time.