Health Insurance Increases for 2018

black dog

Free America
My wife works for one ya' big dummah!

Dentist owns 2 small practices. Health benefit available to all workers (not the best but at least available)

Also, a buddy of mine owns a small plumbing supply company... benefits for all employees.

And that's not naming any businesses either...

Restitution

Lookee...the shortbus crowd has a gained a new member. Good for you guys. :yay:

So, it is the 5 or 6 people on here (probably more we don't know about) that are the problem.... not the one that is the common denominator? Classic narcissism :yay:

Hey..speaking of..I found some picks of my dirt bikes and ATVs. You ready for those? :razz:

Lol. I don't feel the need to post pics of my possessions. I am secure in my manhood. Now, are you gonna challenge me on that? We all know you don't have the scratch or the sack to follow through so....

seven

Thanks, I am Special.... It's good to be the Boss, it's something that you will never know.

You're a legend in your own mind just like Tiny! Rock on Shorty! Maybe yous guys can get together for a circle jerk. No health insurance though so be careful!

:killingme

black dog

Free America
What's the name of yours junior?

You stated you know of small businesses that provide some sort of health insurance, you made a statement..I responded post the names of the company's...
prove it big boy...

I don't offer any health insurance....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, it is the 5 or 6 people on here (probably more we don't know about) that are the problem.... not the one that is the common denominator? Classic narcissism :yay:

Classic moron ^. Hope you are not trusted with any responsibility; you obviously don't have a lick of common sense.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You're a legend in your own mind just like Tiny! Rock on Shorty! Maybe yous guys can get together for a circle jerk. No health insurance though so be careful!

You are just happy to have another buddy on the shortbus with you. :patonhead:

black dog

Free America

Typical crying of someone that will always be a minion.. it's after 4:00 time for you to sweep the floors before closing time..
If your Mom would have just cared alittle more about your schoolin...

[video=youtube_share;5UH2raPtbw4]https://youtu.be/5UH2raPtbw4[/video]

Restitution

I posted something about the pay? Nope,..sure didn't, liar.

Carry on, kid.

Oh.... forgive me. I am quite confident that you are offering TOP DOLLAR for those jobs with no benefits! See it all the time.

Hopefully, you are not too ignorant to pick up on the sarcasm.