Help - Animal Stuck!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I was going to say a fishing pole, but not with a hook, maybe a little makeshift basket or bucket on the end and put some food in it and wait for him to crawl in then, FISH ON. :killingme
It puts the possum in the basket. :twitch:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I want a caffienated oppossum! That sounds like a cute pet....oh yeah but I just remembered from that other thread that they can break chicken's necks.....that is frightening..imagine what a oppossum all hopped up on mountain dew would do?

M

MEJABoxers

I'm REALLY sorry but, :roflmao:

I have not read ALL the posts...but if it's so hungry entice it out by bringing the food it most wants to the escape route? Maybe little tiny bits and push them as far back to it as possible (WITHOUT cornering it and getting bit) and make a path right out the "door".

And for goodness sake stop poking your head in there...that poor thing is now thinking "that's where that monster is I'm not going that way!"

Anyway good luck!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
FEET? Well how did they run away if they had no feet? :confused:

I think his buddies probably call him stubby right now. I've heard of animals getting caught in traps and chewing their legs off, but once I found a trap with a back and front foot in it. Yuck.

stoppingby

I think his buddies probably call him stubby right now. I've heard of animals getting caught in traps and chewing their legs off, but once I found a trap with a back and front foot in it. Yuck.

PETA persuaded many stores to quit selling those glue traps.