HELP Inkpen......

Nanny Pam

Just a question: How would one steal a bird that big???? It's not like you can sneak it out under your coat. :shrug:

Do people steal animals from the zoo often?

Good question.

Don't birds have lice or something? Ewwww. I wouldn't want to chance it.

I

Inkpen

Good question.

Don't birds have lice or something? Ewwww. I wouldn't want to chance it.

I would think zoo animals are keep really clean and healty....so if someone wanted a good animal...what better place to get it from....
Then it could lay eggs, make babies and person can sell babies for yet more $$$...
We get a lot of exotic birds that are so badly damaged becuse people don't know how to raise animals right....

Paso knows how to care for this stork and will take good care if it!!!:buddies:

Nanny Pam

I would think zoo animals are keep really clean and healty....so if someone wanted a good animal...what better place to get it from....
Then it could lay eggs, make babies and person can sell babies for yet more $$$...
We get a lot of exotic birds that are so badly damaged becuse people don't know how to raise animals right....

Paso knows how to care for this stork and will take good care if it!!!:buddies:

So it that what it is? A stork?

So don't birds (not zoo kept birds) have lice or something like lice?

I

Inkpen

So it that what it is? A stork?

So don't birds (not zoo kept birds) have lice or something like lice?

Most if not all birds have feather lice....but like fleas, can be treated with a bug spray.....

People have birds as pets and all are super clean!!!
Just like cats and dogs.....( and people!!)

All animals get ectoparasites...some can be treated and others are so sick, they have to be put down.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Has anyone called Paso to let her know. Today is Tuesday she normally has dogs and cats to groom.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
No no. Don't go over there. She knows. Trust me. :yay:

She said she is working right now and is gonna take off a couple of weeks to get the house done. Since she is going to be rolling in the money soon. She hasn't gotten up there to drop it off yet and pick up the reward.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
She said she is working right now and is gonna take off a couple of weeks to get the house done. Since she is going to be rolling in the money soon. She hasn't gotten up there to drop it off yet and pick up the reward.

Great news!

What if it dies first? Or escapes?

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
What if it dies first? Or escapes?

She said she has him in the barn with some horse blankets to keep him warm. I don't think it will escape as it has the egg. She said she has to work because people and critters are depending on her and she doesn't like to dissapoint people.

SoMDGirl42

Will she be sharing the reward? :popcorn:

j/k Congrats paso. You deserved it. And as much as it pains me, thank you Inkpen for sharing your knowledge with Paso regarding the reward. It would have been just as easy for you to pick up the bird and turn it in yourself claiming the reward. Good integrity :yay:

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Will she be sharing the reward? :popcorn:

j/k Congrats paso. You deserved it. And as much as it pains me, thank you Inkpen for sharing your knowledge with Paso regarding the reward. It would have been just as easy for you to pick up the bird and turn it in yourself claiming the reward. Good integrity :yay:

Yeah WTG Inkpen and as much as Paso needs it she still would probably use it to help people out.