Hogg Slam Opponents as Old People Dying Off on the 'Wrong Side' of History

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Liar. Please show me where our country had become more conservative on social issues over the past 100 years.
I'll wait with baited breath

FIrearms ownership and concealed carry, just to stay on topic, and that has been in just the last 25 years.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
FIrearms ownership and concealed carry, just to stay on topic, and that has been in just the last 25 years.

The continued spread/expansion of "constitutional carry" has been quite something to see...and certainly gratifying.

Sapidus

What did they accomplish? Whose mind did they change?

About the same as your record on here every day. Zip. :nomoney:

They rallied hundreds of thousands while you crapped your diaper and foamed at the mouth about them being crisis actors.

I bet they accomplished more in 5 weeks than you have in your whole life.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They rallied hundreds of thousands while you crapped your diaper and foamed at the mouth about them being crisis actors.

While I was out working on the island in beautiful weather, they accomplished nothing. Nothing at all.

I'm smiling.

Speaking of smiling, did you see the interviews with all the little kiddies where not a single one of them could even begin to describe what an "assault weapon" was? And we're supposed to take them seriously??? LMAO.

Sapidus

While I was out working on the island in beautiful weather, they accomplished nothing. Nothing at all.

I'm smiling.

Speaking of smiling, did you see the interviews with all the little kiddies where not a single one of them could even begin to describe what an "assault weapon" was? And we're supposed to take them seriously??? LMAO.

When was the last time you rallied 400,000+ and had national coverage on every television station and newspaper in the country?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When was the last time you rallied 400,000+ and had national coverage on every television station and newspaper in the country?

So to you... Raising a mob is an accomplishment?

OK. Got it.

Sapidus

I'd take that bet. Protests by and large accomplish nothing, and years later, someone brings it up in a game of trivia.

You are the reason nothing changes. You sit at home and complain but when have you written a congressman? Registered people to vote? donated time or money? (Which i think will be one of the big impacts of this. Kids aren't going to take voting for granted as they usually do in this midterm or next presidential election) Marched?

Remember when Florida raised the age to buy a gun to 21?

Sapidus

So to you... Raising a mob is an accomplishment?

OK. Got it.

Boo hoo.

I'm scared of teenagers so I'm going to call them a mob rather than a march to feel better about myself.

Was the civil rights march a mob?

You are so pathetic

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What bills got passed with regards to constitutional carry?
Don't have the Legislatures labels but the current list includes....

1 Alaska
2 Arizona
3 Arkansas
4 Idaho
5 Kansas
6 Maine
7 Mississippi
8 Missouri
9 New Hampshire
10 North Dakota
11 Vermont
12 West Virginia
13 Wyoming

Midnightrider

I'd take that bet. Protests by and large accomplish nothing, and years later, someone brings it up in a game of trivia.

yep, there is no doubt that this protest will have little real impact. They aren't going to get any national gun bans passed in this congress and it is doubtful they will have enough impact to change the balance of power in congress in this election cycle. This protest will have about the same end result as the womens march.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Was the civil rights march a mob?

You are so pathetic

Why are you crying?

As for the Civil Rights march... They were trying to enforce the recognition and honoring of civil rights, not trying to diminish and strip them.

You might want to do a little reading there kid.

Midnightrider

yep, there is no doubt that this protest will have little real impact. They aren't going to get any national gun bans passed in this congress and it is doubtful they will have enough impact to change the balance of power in congress in this election cycle. This protest will have about the same end result as the womens march.