####hole

SamSpade

I mean, at some point, Trump should have known that he has to walk on eggshells. He's got to know that what he says is going to be under a microscope and it's one thing to disagree with what he says on a factual level relating to laws, the role of govt, etc., but it's another to disagree solely based on the stupid #### he says. He's not playing the long game here in order to remain President. He's allowed this high of winning the election get in the way of effective governing.

Ok, so - he should be afraid to say what you and everyone else already thinks - because someone's feelings might get hurt?

I guess we see things differently. You want Paula Abdul - I want Simon Cowell.
And the truth is, most performers want Simon, even if they hate how he says things, because he's not worrying about walking on eggshells.
The best coaches, the best drill instructors - they're going to say things people don't like.
It doesn't make them wrong. Jerks maybe, but not wrong.

Whether you're offended or not, he's right about this much - we don't owe the rest of the world.
The rest of the world doesn't just admit anyone either - there is priority, and priority goes to the best you can bring.
Immigration should be based on merit.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ok, so - he should be afraid to say what you and everyone else already thinks - because someone's feelings might get hurt?

The best coaches, the best drill instructors - they're going to say things people don't like.
It doesn't make them wrong. Jerks maybe, but not wrong.

:yeahthat: Three best bosses I've ever had were the rudest, most offensive individuals you'd ever have the pleasure of meeting.

... and #### got done! :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw it pointed out a bit ago that Trump's vulgar remarks could have serious consequences for the US if Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala and Guadaloupe decide to cut off the aid they send to us.

transporter

The only reason Democrats are so wound over the s******* comment is because they aspire to be the despot of their own little ####holes.

Look at so many American cities run by democrats.

What party is in the majority in Appalachia??

What party runs the poorest states in the country?

Do you know? Or is that just something else they don't tell you on Fox or Brietbart???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0990.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA

Yeah, that is a lie because Google is in the leapfrog’s back pocket.

That is why I haven’t used Google in years. I use bing, but I really don’t trust any search engines, anymore. I have learned it is best to verify as much as you can before you post.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, that is a lie because Google is in the leapfrog’s back pocket.

That is why I haven’t used Google in years. I use bing, but I really don’t trust any search engines, anymore. I have learned it is best to verify as much as you can before you post.

Whenever I try to find something with Google I get back a bunch of results that are unrelated to what I searched for, which makes Google useless. Not just news and political, but in general. They've allowed the advertising to take over the product.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, if these countries weren't #### holes, their citizens wouldn't be fleeing to come here. If they were so great, illegals wouldn't be freaking out about having to go back to them. That's the basic truth and everything else is manipulation.

So really, can we please stop with the hypocrisy and dishonesty?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You really expect too much from leftists.

If nothing, they are very consistent with both traits. Keep your doctor if your hands up, don't shoot and didn't have sex with that woman who was deplorable but not as deplorable as the religion & gun clingers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They can keen and pule all they want, but I expect rational people to call them on it and not get sucked into the madness.

You can't imagine what it's like to listen to at a federal office. :rolleyes:

The amusing part of it is, the most ardent two republicans verbally duking it out with the leftist freaks are both minorities so they can't use their favorite slur.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If nothing, they are very consistent with both traits. Keep your doctor if your hands up, don't shoot and didn't have sex with that woman who was deplorable but not as deplorable as the religion & gun clingers.

:yay: