####hole

glhs837

Power with Control
So of course my military FB feeds are having a blast.

C-130 - Delivering you to all the best ####holes since 1962

If you got innculations like these, you were heading to a ####hole.

All my navy buddies posting pics of all the ####holes we detted and deployed tp over the years.

Hijinx

So of course my military FB feeds are having a blast.

C-130 - Delivering you to all the best ####holes since 1962

If you got innculations like these, you were heading to a ####hole.

All my navy buddies posting pics of all the ####holes we detted and deployed tp over the years.

We had or still have a lot of Servicemen serving in the Middle East.
We have fought in many wars and these servicemen always brought home war brides.
As of yet I don't see many returning with too many war brides from the Middle east sh1thole.
Or maybe I just missed them, there must be some somewhere.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Great News! ####holean immegrants now have someplace to go.

Shitholiens welcome in Canada.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
I just googled "Trump ####hole" to read more on this and all I got was Trump hotel reviews.

:shrug:

Indeed, heres the results.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tru.....69i57j0l5.2131j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Whenever I try to find something with Google I get back a bunch of results that are unrelated to what I searched for, which makes Google useless. Not just news and political, but in general. They've allowed the advertising to take over the product.

Odd, I have pretty good results, far better than anything I get with other search engines. Of course, I parse my search terms pretty tightly and self filter from there.

Hank

my war
He's lying anyway. Canadians don't want those people there unless they have something to offer. We can't afford to support them, and Canadians *sure* can't.

Canada is an expensive place to live.... Probably a bad choice for immigrants w/ empty pockets! Chalk one up for Canada, I guess.

Hijinx

Drummed up Moral outrage is what has driven the Democrat party ever since Trumps Inauguration.

I was in a crowd last night and was speaking of Trump and the Sh1thole remark.
I couldn't find anyone who would not admit that the places he spoke of were sh1tholes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Drummed up Moral outrage is what has driven the Democrat party ever since Trumps Inauguration.

I was in a crowd last night and was speaking of Trump and the Sh1thole remark.
I couldn't find anyone who would not admit that the places he spoke of were sh1tholes.

This ridiculous hysteria is what's going to drive down their support for the next election cycle. Even some of the lifetime Democrats I work with are starting to tire of the Whackos in their party suffering Trump Drangement syndrome.

The longer they keep it up the weaker the turnout will be.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't believe for a minute any of those lifelong Democrats are going to vote conservative or libertarian. But they're probably not gonna want to be associated with the current crop of nut cases in their party.

I think CNN, MSNBC and the big three should have Maxine Waters, Leo Terrell and Al Green on daily.

Last edited:

Hijinx

This ridiculous hysteria is what's going to drive down their support for the next election cycle. Even some of the lifetime Democrats I work with are starting to tire of the Whackos in their party suffering Trump Drangement syndrome.

The longer they keep it up the weaker the turnout will be.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't believe for a minute any of those lifelong Democrats are going to vote conservative or libertarian. But they're probably not gonna want to be associated with the current crop of nut cases in their party.

I think CNN, MSNBC and the big three should have Maxine Waters, Leo Terrell and Al Green on daily.

What can you say when they seriously propose that people vote for Chelsea Manning, Kanye West,Jerry Springer and Oprah Winfrey.
They have lost all semblance of sanity