Holiday Pet Portraits To Benefit Second Hope Rescu

frequentflier

happy to be living
Did anyone see the "Southern MD" edition to the Washington Post about the event? The WP photographer took 2 pix and wrote about the event.
If anyone has an extra copy or two, I hope you will save them for me so that I can laminate them!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Did anyone see the "Southern MD" edition to the Washington Post about the event? The WP photographer took 2 pix and wrote about the event.
If anyone has an extra copy or two, I hope you will save them for me so that I can laminate them!

I didn't see it.

I still don't have my pics. :frown:

MoochCat

Mooch Cat

It that you? Cool!!
I read the article and cut it out.
I will pop it in the mail!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Do ya know the date it came out?

They also did an article earlier in the week (the southern MD edition comes out 2X week) about the Feral Cat Rescue. FCR is trying to educate people about the staggering numbers of feral cats AND the numbers of cats euthanized every month at Tri county.
I had a lady interested in adopting a cat yesterday but does not believe in spay/neuter. "It doesn't seem natural to do that" :smack: "When my kids were growing up, we always found homes for the kittens that the female cats had"
I tried talking to her...finally figured it was a total waste of my time and my breath. I am grateful she did not come in on Sat when the Feral Cat rescue had 29 adoptable cats and kittens up for adoption. They would have been 100X more frustrated than I was.
I think there would have been a few claws out!

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
They also did an article earlier in the week (the southern MD edition comes out 2X week) about the Feral Cat Rescue. FCR is trying to educate people about the staggering numbers of feral cats AND the numbers of cats euthanized every month at Tri county.
I had a lady interested in adopting a cat yesterday but does not believe in spay/neuter. "It doesn't seem natural to do that" :smack: "When my kids were growing up, we always found homes for the kittens that the female cats had"
I tried talking to her...finally figured it was a total waste of my time and my breath. I am grateful she did not come in on Sat when the Feral Cat rescue had 29 adoptable cats and kittens up for adoption. They would have been 100X more frustrated than I was.
I think there would have been a few claws out!

Cat Adoption Event Aims to Raise Awareness of Overpopulation - washingtonpost.com

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can't locate anything with a quick search. I may know somebody who has a copy. If so, I'll drop it down.

My copy is at the store- I will have to look when I get there but someone emailed me through the website that they had me listed as pepper's pet panty :killingme