house/apartment for rent

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
thats more then what i can pay but thanks for looking

Have you considered negotiating the rent?

I have a rental property, and I was more than willing to work with the right tenants. You won't know if the owners will accept less than asking if you don't at least ask.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

I have a rental property, and I was more than willing to work with the right tenants. You won't know if the owners will accept less than asking if you don't at least ask.

there was one place down in scottland that we liked and it was 875 then after he showed it to a bunch of people he relisted it and put it up to 915 and it has a washer/dryer in it but its not guaranteed to work so i was gonna try to negotiating on that factor cuz what if the washer/dryer doesnt work

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
there was one place down in scottland that we liked and it was 875 then after he showed it to a bunch of people he relisted it and put it up to 915 and it has a washer/dryer in it but its not guaranteed to work so i was gonna try to negotiating on that factor cuz what if the washer/dryer doesnt work
Buy one. :shrug:

lilredhearts

good luck with that. we were looking for mths !!!!! im talking more than one or two finally found a 3 br 1 bth in bishwood for 1150. moved in this past weekend and love it!! but i feel your pain good luck!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

:yeahthat: For example if I had a rental property, I'd be willing to negotiate the rent if the tenant was willing/able to do some various work on the property, and feed my chickens. :lmao:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
yea i seen that one and im gonna look into they had re did the inside of it that right there is perfect nice yard cuz i plan on staying there a while till we save up money for a down payment on a house

That particular house is older and has a heat pump ($$). Just something to consider since it sounds like you are on a budget.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
That particular house is older and has a heat pump ($$). Just something to consider since it sounds like you are on a budget.

i really dont care how old the house is as long as it has been kept in good shape and not let go anything is better then where im liveing right now

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
i know that but if it doesnt get cold enough it wont turn on atleast thats what im told or might be off im not sure what it is

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
i know that but if it doesnt get cold enough it wont turn on atleast thats what im told or might be off im not sure what it is

emmm. A heat pump is a fairly expensive way to heat a house, especially an older one, that becomes REALLY expensive when the temperature outside drops below about 30 degrees and the auxilliary coils have to kick on. You can almost hear the electric meter spooling up when that turns on...:eyebrow:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
emmm. A heat pump is a fairly expensive way to heat a house, especially an older one, that becomes REALLY expensive when the temperature outside drops below about 30 degrees and the auxilliary coils have to kick on. You can almost hear the electric meter spooling up when that turns on...:eyebrow:

That's already been explained to him, and he's not worried about it. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
im a she thanks lol my grandparents have oil heat and they have a heat pump as well

So you know that this place also has both? Its not uncommon..but its not 'standard' either.

My backup heat is wood...which keeps the heat pump from taking all my beer money. Oil heat would do the same..if its installed like that.