House votes against election funding

MiddleGround

stgislander

PREMO Member
As long as I been on here, Chris has always been consistent in his views against government spending. Unfortunately for him, sometimes that runs in parallel with Tranny/TJ's rant of the day.

Titled told us all one time that although there can be truth in what Tranny/TJ says, her general attitude and refusal to engage has made it so that we immediately dismiss her.

Chris0nllyn

her general attitude and refusal to engage has made it so that we immediately dismiss her.

I don't understand the need people have for commenting on literally every thread he/she makes. If you don't agree or have nothing constructive to add, why comment? Anyone can go look at any thread started by transporter and see the first page is typically Gurps calling them a "miserable git" (or whatever new term he finds online), Gilligan and his new bug gif (or the yawning smiley), Bann posts a chihuahua picture, CPUSA and Hijix compare everything to "Kenyan Muslim" Obama, Kyle adds nothing (ever), GregV814's drunk posts, and the number of other people that seemingly never actually discuss/refute what is in the OP.

I get it, transporter doesn't add anything else, but doesn't constantly posting in transporter's threads (though adding nothing of substance) give validity to them and keep them in the "new posts" category?

Chris0nllyn

What I know is how incredibly many once "great to work for" companies that existed around here over the last four decades are long dead and gone.

Good luck wif it.

The company I work for has been around for 90 years and I don't work in Southern Maryland, and don't do govt. contracting. Sounds like you're the one that needs the luck.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The company I work for has been around for 90 years and I don't work in Southern Maryland, and don't do govt. contracting. Sounds like you're the one that needs the luck.

Companies like that will always need good little automatons. :patonhead:

:yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan and his new bug gif (or the yawning smiley),

bug.gif amazon.gif

Chris0nllyn

Then feel free to put me on "ignore!" :lmao:

Never used it and don't plan to as I don't feel the need to quell dissenting opinions. It's a shame your convictions are so loose that you need to snuff out anyone you disagree with.

It'd be nice to see democrats suspended along the road like a shoulder of the Appian Way.
Time to treat Democrats as a "Domestic Enemy" and Try, Convict and Sentence the the Gallows.
Is it time to feed them all into the wood chipper yet?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Never used it and don't plan to as I don't feel the need to quell dissenting opinions. It's a shame your convictions are so loose that you need to snuff out anyone you disagree with.

I'm a big fan of returning in kind and Democrats are all in a fury, ready to burn, loot, maim or kill in their desire to overthrow the elected official. I'm supporting a practical solution that that problem. :shrug:

2nd thing is.... If you, as you so vehemently and often deny, aren't a Democrat or Leftist, why would you be worried! ... Just saying.

:whistle:

Chris0nllyn

I'm a big fan of returning in kind and Democrats are all in a fury, ready to burn, loot, maim or kill in their desire to overthrow the elected official. I'm supporting a practical solution that that problem. :shrug:

2nd thing is.... If you, as you so vehemently and often deny, aren't a Democrat or Leftist, why would you be worried! ... Just saying.

:whistle:

You've got posts whing about Democrats well before Trump was President, so don't try justifying your juvenile antics using Trump nor the tiny percentage of the left who are using violence. By god, it's amazing you've made it this far in life without being killed by a Democrat! :rolleyes:

I can assure you, I'm not worried about a thing from you. As mentioned, you've been crying about Democrats for years and haven't done jack ####. :lol:

MiddleGround

Companies like that will always need good little automatons. :patonhead:

:yay:

Unlike the ones that represent themselves here with such dignity. All day... every day? :killingme

I don't understand the need people have for commenting on literally every thread he/she makes. If you don't agree or have nothing constructive to add, why comment? Anyone can go look at any thread started by transporter and see the first page is typically Gurps calling them a "miserable git" (or whatever new term he finds online), Gilligan and his new bug gif (or the yawning smiley), Bann posts a chihuahua picture, CPUSA and Hijix compare everything to "Kenyan Muslim" Obama, Kyle adds nothing (ever), GregV814's drunk posts, and the number of other people that seemingly never actually discuss/refute what is in the OP.

I get it, transporter doesn't add anything else, but doesn't constantly posting in transporter's threads (though adding nothing of substance) give validity to them and keep them in the "new posts" category?

But.. it does generate forum traffic from those that just cannot help themselves with following "her."

It is always humorous when one of them makes the comment about "owning" them. Yeah right!! You sure about that?? :lmao:

Rent Free!: http://forums.somd.com/threads/331184-Transporter-is-Really-on-a-Roll-Today?p=5900744#post5900744

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You've got posts whing about Democrats well before Trump was President, so don't try justifying your juvenile antics using Trump nor the tiny percentage of the left who are using violence. By god, it's amazing you've made it this far in life without being killed by a Democrat! :rolleyes:

I can assure you, I'm not worried about a thing from you. As mentioned, you've been crying about Democrats for years and haven't done jack ####. :lol:

And they've been traitorous little ####bags well before Trump was president. That has nothing to do with responding in kind on these boards.

Beyond that, don't expect my death anytime soon.... there isn't' a Democrat alive that I need worry over.

MiddleGround

That has nothing to do with responding in kind on these boards.

Sheer curiosity...

Care to share where and when anyone directly attacked you (other than to say the same things Chris has said) that caused you to take this "respond in kind" attitude? Other than the example noted, I don't remember seeing anyone directly attack you. Was this back when the board friends came together?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Unlike the ones that represent themselves here with such dignity. All day... every day? :killingme

Lessee..last time we had a customer that wasn't from Bungfok Everywhereexceptthe US was....oh..right..about never. ;-) Sucks to be stupid but you do your best try and make it look better.