How are the townhouses on pegg road?

nomoney

I THINK (if I remember correctly) what you are suggesting is improper for a real estate agent.

They can tell you about the house, but so far as crime, neighbors/ neighborhood.. not so much.

YOU need to do the investigative work about the neighborhood you are looking at. Suggestions would be to not just look at the house during a "showing" in the mid-afternoon, but come back and drive through the neighborhood in the evening, and maybe late at night. See what your comfort level is.

:yeahthat: You can also call the sherriffs dept and ask if there has been any 911 calls from any particular address if you're curious. At least thats what we did before we bought our place.

ctinac

If you find a motivated seller then you might be able to get them to do some of the upgrades for you. :yay: Then again as you are only 20 then closing help might be more beneficial to you.

My wife and I went through 2 agents (1st one wasn't real motivated) and looked at 30-40 properties before we purchased our 1st home. Find an agent that you comfortable with, ask TONS of questions, and DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING A HOME WITHOUT GETTING A HOME INSPECTION DONE.

Most of the folks on here are smart azzes, (me included) but we do try to help folks out. (Most of the time):lol:

ya we have looked at pretty much every house here in lexington park. we find one we think we like but then we sleep on it an change our minds. we started looking about 4 months ago. but our lease is up in 3 months so we kinda gotta hurry.

ctinac

But I bet they are bigger than the back yard of a townhouse.

no the homes over there dont have back yards at all. not all of them but most. they have decks in the back but you cant go down there because its all woods.

freeddc

Gunny
I live in the new section of wetbury in a big house in a cul-da-sac and never had a problem. The old section is a different story. I will sell you my 4br 2.5 bath 2700sqft home for 275K