How did the trail ride go today??? Sadie? Anybody?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
More

Attachments

• 72220072616.jpg
    72220072616.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 72220072636.jpg
    72220072636.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 72220072623.jpg
    72220072623.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 72220072642.jpg
    72220072642.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 72220072644.jpg
    72220072644.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 75

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I survived...thanks to a little spotted pony. :howdy: The only problem with that trail riding stuff is all of those trees, roots, bridges, and streams kept getting in my way. :jameo: After that, I taught a couple lessons, rode until sunset (which was gorgeous), came home, peed a little for the second time today (TMI... I know) and cleaned all of my tack while trying to re-hydrate. I was thinking to myself....what a perfect kind of day! Thanks you guys! I met my alter ego, or maybe a secret twin. :huggy: She could be lots of fun to hang with in the future. I don't think anyone should ever tease Paso again about her weight. She is about to waste away! I was on the look out for WD all day, but since she is afraid to ride I guess I was safe. I was prepared though! Hey, BK (BirdKiller) do you have my camera in your truck? I can't find it. I have horse shows for the next couple of weekends, but maybe we can do this again sometime. I have never had someone "touch" me so much in those places :love: . :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
I thought all of you guys were sleeping?

Sadie sounds like Spotted Pony passed the test today. Is Levi not into the trail ride thing?

Liked todays pics. Thanks for sharing Paso.

Did FrmGlr make it out today?? Sorry to hear WD did make it. At least you didn't have to worry about :smack: :lmao:

Sadie you sure did have a long day. It was an awesome sunset. :yay: The darn days seem like they're getting shorter though.

Did Peanut go over the bridges?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Good night all (since no one is responding). I will check in tomorrow. I will double check my truck to see if the camera is in there. :yay:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Sadie sounds like Spotted Pony passed the test today. Is Levi not into the trail ride thing?

Did FrmGlr make it out today?? Sorry to hear WD did make it. At least you didn't have to worry about :smack: :lmao:

Sadie you sure did have a long day. It was an awesome sunset. :yay: The darn days seem like they're getting shorter though.

Did Peanut go over the bridges?
We were afraid he would break them down so we made him go last. :razz: He did a few.

FrmGrl

Get some!
BZHorseMomE said:

Yes I made it only I took Lil Lacie and not Eve. Eve would have killed me. Here are some Pics of Giddy Up (Upside down) and a PG13 of Sadie. My arse is very sore but it was so much fun!! Giddy Up is halarious, Paso is Skinny!! and everyone was very nice!!

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0443.JPG
    IMG_0443.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 93

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Good night all (since no one is responding). I will check in tomorrow. I will double check my truck to see if the camera is in there. :yay:

Your camera was in the passenger seat of your truck when I drove it back to the farm. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
FrmGrl said:
Your camera was in the passenger seat of your truck when I drove it back to the farm. :huggy:

:yay: Well get it to her asap..she needs to forward me pics..I am waiting for Lopers too she took 500 :yikes: :faint: I want to get them all in before I post them on the paso board...We did get some great shots..