How many people sleep with their pets?

Lilypad

I try to take a nap every day so just 1 of my dogs sleeps on the bed near me; he's 93lbs and takes up a lot of space. At night all dogs sleep in their own beds...me too.

Roman

Our girls (Dogs) use to sleep with us, and then we both discovered we slept much better without them. It was sad at first, but I need my sleep.

Chris0nllyn

I've figured out that our newest dog dreams about running through huge, grassy fields, or swimming, or something like that every night.

I'm getting tired of being woken up at 3am to her kicking me in the rib cage.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Apollo is a sound sleeper and doesn't move around at all. I get situated, he snuggles up next to me, zzzzzzzzz.......

ontheriver

Apollo is a sound sleeper and doesn't move around at all. I get situated, he snuggles up next to me, zzzzzzzzz.......

This is my pup. About 8:30, he's out, at the foot of the bed. Best. Sleeper. Ever. Furball (the cat), MUST jump over me to be in my face no matter how many times I turn over to get away from him...

glhs837

Power with Control
Cats not allowed in master bedroom. Dogs each have a crate in there, and go to bed when we do. Larger and larger of the two small dogs go right in, the baby (like 12 weeks old) was hesitant at first, but is getting used to it. They settle down and just chill till I'm ready to walk them in the AM.

RPMDAD

2 dogs every night, and when our cat Petey was still with us he would be in the bed with us also. They seem to push my wife around more so than they do me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
After being out all day, they were both on my bed sleeping without me. Mama is now upstairs and her son is down here on the radiator. :lol:

PJay

I ♥ this thread.

In other countries they think us nuts for loving our pets so. Don't care. Just a thought that came to me reading the comments.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I ♥ this thread.

In other countries they think us nuts for loving our pets so. Don't care. Just a thought that came to me reading the comments.
In other countries they eat their pets so they can sneer all they want.

KDENISE977

Boxer dog wall

Attachments

• image-81034687.jpg
    image-81034687.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 138

Roman

KDENISE, just how did you make a baby with the Dog Wall in between you? JK, but that is just pure cuteness.

mitzi

The little ones I've had always did. The big ones, no. They spent all of the day out in the yard and weren't allowed on the furniture but they always slept on the floor right beside me.