How many people sleep with their pets?

mamatutu

mama to two
Speaking of sleeping with pets .....

View attachment 101939

LOL! Almost no room at the inn!

We go to sleep with no cats, and during the night they both come in. One takes the left end corner, and the other the right, like bookends. In the morning they walk on us, and purr in our faces to say it is time for breakfast. This always happens around 6am. :lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Speaking of sleep, I don't get much until LuLu Fuzzy Butt goes to sleep since she likes to stand outside my bedroom door and meow to me. Come on Mom open the door, let me sleep with you .... sorry LuLu aaaachoo .......... sorry I need to sleep which I can't do if I'm wheezing and sneezing all night LOL

2014-03-12_21-47-29_214.jpg

luvmygdaughters

Capt. Morgan sleeps with me until my husband gets home. Then she goes to her "bedroom" and jumps on her doublebed and remains there until morning. She is quite the bedhog though. Starts at the foot and winds her way up with her head damn near on the pillow.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ok so wasn't sure what thread to put this in and didn't want to start a new one ............. this thread seemed the most appropriate of late. AND it looks like a BOXER !!!!!! LOL

dogonbcouch.jpg

lucky_bee

RBF expert
This is what I'm working with on a nightly basis. You'd think 25lbs of fur wouldn't take up so much room. I don't even get my own "side" :ohwell:
maggie.jpg

Woke up one Saturday morning to find her using my pillow :confused: She clearly thinks I bought the tempurpedic pillow for her :mad:
maggie3.jpg