Hula's Town Creek

T

toppick08

well, if you dont like how i spelled my name, its a good thing it is mine and not yours. i spelled it that way to be comical and if you dont like it, hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

no, i do not throw people out on their heads. i think that if someone does need to be thrown out, it should be done quietly so no one else is disrupted. and not violently, not a big fan of violence.

if you think it is a $hithole and have not been there since it has become Hulas (remodeled after it was changed over) you have no right to call it that. however, if you have been there since the remodel and you think it is a $hithole, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that is yours to have and to hold. (emhasis on the hold) no one likes their place being called a $hithole, so please refrain from doing so.

no, i do not know any bouncer from dew drop.

yes, it is by Town Creek Marina. Make the left right before the bridge (on St. Mary's side)

yes, we do need to work on our advertising

yes, we do have some more good shows coming up, as a matter of fact, HydraFX is playing a FREE show this saturday.

and again, if you dont like it, there are plenty of other places you can go to have a good time, but please refrain from calling it names or saying it is a dump simply because you dont like it. after all, not everyone has the same opininons you do.

take care all, hope i helped and thanks for all the feedback!

You take care too, little man......

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
well, if you dont like how i spelled my name, its a good thing it is mine and not yours. i spelled it that way to be comical and if you dont like it, hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

no, i do not throw people out on their heads. i think that if someone does need to be thrown out, it should be done quietly so no one else is disrupted. and not violently, not a big fan of violence.

if you think it is a $hithole and have not been there since it has become Hulas (remodeled after it was changed over) you have no right to call it that. however, if you have been there since the remodel and you think it is a $hithole, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that is yours to have and to hold. (emhasis on the hold) no one likes their place being called a $hithole, so please refrain from doing so.

no, i do not know any bouncer from dew drop.

yes, it is by Town Creek Marina. Make the left right before the bridge (on St. Mary's side)

yes, we do need to work on our advertising

yes, we do have some more good shows coming up, as a matter of fact, HydraFX is playing a FREE show this saturday.

and again, if you dont like it, there are plenty of other places you can go to have a good time, but please refrain from calling it names or saying it is a dump simply because you dont like it. after all, not everyone has the same opininons you do.

take care all, hope i helped and thanks for all the feedback!

Is my fellow biker chick, D, still working on Thursday nights? If so, I'll be down to see her. I haven't been in there and will offer my opinions after we go there, but I'm only showing up if D is working.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Is my fellow biker chick, D, still working on Thursday nights? If so, I'll be down to see her. I haven't been in there and will offer my opinions after we go there, but I'm only showing up if D is working.

*flipping thru date book*

I think I may be free that night

(posters note: this is subject to change at a moments notice)

Jameo

What?!
yes, there are plans to fix the piers, the parking lot, as well as the fenced in area out back. that will be made into another socializing area.

:killingme I'll believe that when I see it.

The place is a ####hole. Even after the inside remodeling. Has been for years. The dump needs to be leveled.

Jameo

What?!
:lol:

Am I the only one hoping for a rebuild?

If the dump was leveled, not sure if it could be rebuilt or not due to it sitting over the water and something with the pilings it is sit on :shrug: I don't remember the details.

onebdzee

off the shelf
How can they call it "Hulas Town Creek" if it's not in Town Creek....it's on the wrong side of Rt. 4? :confused:

Oh....I've been in there once about 2 years ago and it looked as though it had been hit by a major storm....I walked in stayed till I felt seasick(approx. 2 minutes)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
How can they call it "Hulas Town Creek" if it's not in Town Creek....it's on the wrong side of Rt. 4? :confused:

Oh....I've been in there once about 2 years ago and it looked as though it had been hit by a major storm....I walked in stayed till I felt seasick(approx. 2 minutes)

It is located on the creek, Town Creek, itself......

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
If the dump was leveled, not sure if it could be rebuilt or not due to it sitting over the water and something with the pilings it is sit on :shrug: I don't remember the details.

Ah, makes sense. I just ASSumed that it would be grandfathered. Maybe that's the problem all the previous owners ran into. No permits granted to do anything. :shrug: