Hula's Town Creek

MrX

High Octane
Its pretty nice inside now, aside form the lack of air conditioning and cash only bar (unless thats changed).

morningbell

hmmmmmm
and you call friendly's a step up? you crack me up

I only go to one bar in St. Mary's, the only one worth anything, never a shooting, the bartenders kick azz, always a fun time, no line dancing and you can even bring your dog.

I went to Hula's once to see Agent Orange and had a blast but the drinks were way over priced, the place looked nice though.

kelb

art imitating life
Are the drinks over priced? Dont worry so are the prices at the bar I work at :lmao:lol but we have a good name and everyone enjoys themself when they come.
Are they going to have cover bands or always originals?

J

jjsmommy99

Are the drinks over priced? Dont worry so are the prices at the bar I work at :lmao:lol but we have a good name and everyone enjoys themself when they come.
Are they going to have cover bands or always originals?

what bar do you work at?

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I only go to one bar in St. Mary's, the only one worth anything, never a shooting, the bartenders kick azz, always a fun time, no line dancing and you can even bring your dog.

I went to Hula's once to see Agent Orange and had a blast but the drinks were way over priced, the place looked nice though.

The drink are priced about the same as ever other bar in Southern MD.

sockgirl77

Tiki Bar drinks have actually gone down in price this year! :yahoo:

Not true. I was there on Friday. As usual they are $7. I used to complain about the price but then I realized that it only costs me between $14-$21 to get drunk there. Damn the drinks are strong. I loooove Kokomos. :yum:

kelb

art imitating life
out of the people that come in and said, "oh the place is nice but there is no crowd" if half of them stayed we would have a good crowd every night... which is always personal preference. i have no control over what other people do. just that people's behavior rarely makes sense to me.

why dont they stay? Maybe that part should be figured out! :whistle:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Are the drinks over priced?

Nah, they're about the same as any other place except maybe country store or Russels. :lol:

It's not falling apart. But, I rarely go there anymore because their crowd sucks now. It used to be a great place to go.

Never had a problem there with the people.

6' 4" brown guy in a securit shirt. theres only two of us and the other guy is shorter and darker

I remember you. Polite and professional. :yay:

frogman123

I have been to Hula's and besides the fact that there was no one really there it is the nicest place around. It is a huge place with nice couches, tables, atmosphere, DJ stand, dance floor, bar, etc. It could and should be a huge hit if people would go... When I went there were maybe 20 people max at the climax of the night which was very suprising... So, go there before you bash it... Its a lot better than dew drop/ donomans (sp) or anything else around here...