Hummingbird help!

Agee

jazz lady said:
He was very tiny and weighed next to nothing. I used my badge to pick him up and he only about half covered it. He fit nicely in the palm of my hand.
a bird in the hand, wait...a bird on the badge, wait... two in your bush, wait... nevermind :dork:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
....she wouldn't eat. Are you kidding? She is much to refined for anything so gross and base as that. She'd just carry it around for a few days, proudly dropping it at Vrails feet every time she wanted some attention.
And every time it tried to get away, she'd let it get juuuust so far, then she'd pounce on it again. And when it died, she'd bat it around and pretend it was still trying to get away from her.

We've been through this before. :ohwell:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Aww...

vraiblonde said:
And every time it tried to get away, she'd let it get juuuust so far, then she'd pounce on it again. And when it died, she'd bat it around and pretend it was still trying to get away from her.

We've been through this before. :ohwell:

...look at da' bunny. Isn't he cute the way his head hangs off to one side like that?

:jameo: :lmao:

Agee

Larry Gude said:
...look at da' bunny. Isn't he cute the way his head hangs off to one side like that?

:jameo: :lmao:

The hammer, the club, and the cumfy blanket... It's obvious who is who... :lmao: :howdy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
I was just standing outside and a hummingbird ran full tilt into the glass door beside me, then plopped to the ground.
You and your window killed my pet hummingbird!

I'm erecting a sign calling you out, you hummingbird killer!

:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
You and your window killed my pet hummingbird!

I'm erecting a sign calling you out, you hummingbird killer!

:lmao:

:rolleyes: You obviously DIDN'T read the rest of the thread, where I clearly stated that the hummer recovered and flew off. :razz:

Try again, grasshopper. :kiss:

BuddyLee

Football addict
jazz lady said:
:rolleyes: You obviously DIDN'T read the rest of the thread, where I clearly stated that the hummer recovered and flew off. :razz:

Try again, grasshopper. :kiss:
I'll just :kiss: and run along now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I feel...

Airgasm said:
The hammer, the club, and the cumfy blanket... It's obvious who is who... :lmao: :howdy:

...as though something whooshed over my head. Perhaps a hummingbird? :lmao:

I don't get it.

Sharon said:
That happened to a woodpecker here years ago. Bounced off the slider and landed under a bench. 2A picked it up and held it for about half an hour. As it came around it would walk up his arm and down the other one. When it finally realized what it was doing it flew off. :lol:
Woodpecker:
"Wait a minute, this isn't a tree. What the....? I'm outa here!" :lmao:
He's lucky he didn't start pecking him!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pasofever said:
Hummingbird help! 05-10-2007 03:32 PM you could have read the goddamn thread by now ya lazy ass...

Cut and paste...guess you are a lazy ass too!!

Thanks MM at least I left your dumb ass green.. :smack:

DON"T FEEL BAD I GOT THIS! :killingme

Hummingbird help! 05-10-2007 03:46 PM stfu bird hater.

D

dems4me

Dougstermd said:
DON"T FEEL BAD I GOT THIS! :killingme

Hummingbird help! 05-10-2007 03:46 PM stfu bird hater.

:jet: And I thought the horse crowd was rough... guess the bird crowd is just as rough :lol: