I guess I've gotten the littlelady treatment

littlelady

God bless the USA
We should have a pool for how much she doesn't post or how long it takes her to be back to her old ways.

Don't bother having a pool. I will post now. What are my old ways, if you don't mind me asking. What would y'all do without me, anyway? You would have no one to bash for no reason, and be very hungry. Y'all, obviously, need a feeding frenzy every so often! :roflmao:

And, no, I am not Spinach, either.

Hank

my war
Don't bother having a pool. I will post now. What are my old ways, if you don't mind me asking. What would y'all do without me, anyway? You would have no one to bash for no reason, and be very hungry. Y'all, obviously, need a feeding frenzy every so often! :roflmao:

:bs: There is always another freak that comes along. No shortage of loons in SOMD! Love ya, Mama! :smoochy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
:bs: There is always another freak that comes along. No shortage of loons in SOMD! Love ya, Mama! :smoochy:

But, I want to be the only looney. :bawl:

Love ya, too, Hankaroo! :smoochy:

And, want to say that I agree with Socki. That was awful what Spinach, who ever the h3ll that is, said to wr. :frown:

acommondisaster

Okay....MMTT/LLB sent me a friend request a long time ago; probably 2 years ago. I accepted. She's sent me maybe one PM early on, commenting about something I posted. She's never spoken ill of anyone to me in PM's or actually ever mentioned anyone else. Maybe I didn't encourage it. I'd have ignored it if she had - and maybe she knows it.

In the past, I have sometimes agreed with something she's posted. I've also cringed at some posts, laughed at some and ignored others. The thing is, I can say the same about just about everyone else's posts, and I know mine have been received in the same way. Sometimes I think there are people here who have nothing else to do but respond to invitations to drama, and there are some who seem to crave it. MMTT isn't the only around here who has a habit of turning the focus onto herself in most posts, she's just managed to piss off the right people who'll keep a flame under her. I have no idea why she got banned, don't care.

Somehow, we all seem to stick around for all of this kind of forum stuff year after year. Can't figure out why.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Okay....MMTT/LLB sent me a friend request a long time ago; probably 2 years ago. I accepted. She's sent me maybe one PM early on, commenting about something I posted. She's never spoken ill of anyone to me in PM's or actually ever mentioned anyone else. Maybe I didn't encourage it. I'd have ignored it if she had - and maybe she knows it.

In the past, I have sometimes agreed with something she's posted. I've also cringed at some posts, laughed at some and ignored others. The thing is, I can say the same about just about everyone else's posts, and I know mine have been received in the same way. Sometimes I think there are people here who have nothing else to do but respond to invitations to drama, and there are some who seem to crave it. MMTT isn't the only around here who has a habit of turning the focus onto herself in most posts, she's just managed to piss off the right people who'll keep a flame under her. I have no idea why she got banned, don't care.

Somehow, we all seem to stick around for all of this kind of forum stuff year after year. Can't figure out why.

Well said. Thanks, friend. :huggy: It has been a long journey. My one and only forum.

I do want to say that I think that members want to talk about real life on this forum, even though it is anon, for the most part. Also, some are like vultures and circle. But, whatever. I will stick around because I never go down without a fight. I will not go out without defending myself. It is just the way I am. However, I have been trying to work on my humor problem. I think I have come a long way, baby. :lol:

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

And, no, I am not Spinach, either.

Nutty, psycho, harmless stalker

:doh: However, it's not me. But, thanks for pointing my error out. Is it you? You've been rather snarky with WR in the past.

I can only really think of one forum member who has been overly and deliberately rude to me. :ohwell: But I avoid her and stay out of her way and I am fine. :dance: If anyone has been snarky, I have pretty much forgotten about it. :coffee:

I can only really think of one forum member who has been overly and deliberately rude to me. :ohwell: But I avoid her and stay out of her way and I am fine. :dance: If anyone has been snarky, I have pretty much forgotten about it. :coffee:
Just keep the damn napkin... I'll deal with it... :tantrum