I hope folks are ready for this

mamatutu

mama to two
An interesting phrase to describe what will occur is "tourist looting" to describe a great deal of what occurred in August in Ferguson. It explains the fact that many of those arrested for looting during the "Don't Shoot/Remember Michael" riots were out-of-town and out-of-state blacks.

Vultures waiting to swoop down when the smell rises. Interesting view point, which makes a lot of sense. I suppose these 'vultures' have nothing else to do since they are not employed and finally got sick of sitting on their filthy couches; especially when they have an opportunity of furthering an agenda that will bring America down. Dum dums are sealing their own fate because they don't get it. I thought the weight of the chips on their shoulders would keep them from moving. I guess I was wrong, and I am the dum dum. As, has been said before here many times; lock and load. I am ready.

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I predict no matter what the outcome, there will be a few skirmishes hither and yon. Martial Law might even be declared in one or more locales, as has already been done in Ferguson, Mizzourah. But much like the days and weeks following the Boston "Bombing" "incident", and the government intimidation that took place during the "search" [cough, cough, dry runs], it will mostly be shenanigans.

But the statists get to see what their tax dollars and their votes get them as a return on their investment.

mamatutu

mama to two
I predict no matter what the outcome, there will be a few skirmishes hither and yon. Martial Law might even be declared in one or more locales, as has already been done in Ferguson, Mizzourah. But much like the days and weeks following the Boston "Bombing" "incident", and the government intimidation that took place during the "search" [cough, cough, dry runs], it will mostly be shenanigans.

But the statists get to see what their tax dollars and their votes get them as a return on their investment.

It seems you still are going with your no government 'thang' that you talked about when you first came here. Do you really think we would be better off in thinking for ourselves with no government; like you want? I don't think that would work. What we have now is not ideal, but to let us govern ourselves would have gone by the wayside many many years ago. Yes, our current gov sucks but it is better than nothing. Do you have a gun in your house? If not, I suggest you get one. Or, are you one of those against guns people. You either want to survive or not. Period.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
It seems you still are going with your no government 'thang' that you talked about when you first came here. Do you really think we would be better off in thinking for ourselves with no government; like you want? I don't think that would work. What we have now is not ideal, but to let us govern ourselves would have gone by the wayside many many years ago. Yes, our current gov sucks but it is better than nothing. Do you have a gun in your house? If not, I suggest you get one. Or, are you one of those against guns people. You either want to survive or not. Period.

What part about that was pertaining to "no government"?

Hessian

Cue Eddie Grant...
Now in the street there is violence
An' an' a lots of work to be done
No place to hang all our washing
An' an' I can't blame all on the sun

Oh no, we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue
And then we'll take it higher

Workin' so hard like a soldier
Can't afford a thing on TV
Deep in my heart I am warrior
Can't get food for them kid

Good God, we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue......

We have been hearing this threat for years...a new version of this mantra came out just a few years ago. NOW they have rap "artists" pounding into the skulls of mush a very violent world. This is NOT a time to negotiate,...not a time to "understand"...they have been brainwashed and NOW,...it will get ugly,....and the media will be lapping it up because? Ratings sell!!! (kind of pathetic reality huh?

BOP

I'd like you to read something, and then forget for a moment that the article is talking specifically about the so-called Palestinians and the Israelis. Try to apply the message more broadly; like, to what's happening in Ferguson. Specifically, bear in mind the following paragraphs from the article. Don't focus on the first and second paragraphs; pay attention to the third. The first two I'm quoting (as well as everything about them in the article) are for context.

And once again, Israel announced a crackdown, promising to demolish attackers’ homes, blocking roads to some Palestinian neighborhoods, stepping up arrests of stone-throwing youths and bolstering police patrols.

Even Israelis who saw these security measures as necessary worried they could incite a backlash among a population that has been teeming with outrage since summer’s start. Analysts on both sides worried that the cycle of violence and mutual dehumanization would be compounded by the growing focus on the holy site, where the ancient temples once stood and where Muslims have worshiped for centuries and now fear a Jewish takeover.

“When you bring the religious dimension, it absolutizes the conflict — you can divide land, you can divide security, but the sacred is indivisible,” said Moshe Halbertal, a philosophy scholar at Hebrew University. “And it also globalizes the conflict, because it’s every Muslim, it’s not anymore an Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/w...t&region=Footer&module=TopNews&pgtype=article

Now that you've read that, think about this: what we're seeing in Ferguson is the congealing of a "religious dimension," which is that white people are privileged and oppressors, inherently racists, hate all black people (and of color), and it's time to do something about it. Everything that's been going on up until this time has been pushing, pushing, pushing, testing the waters to see what white people will do about it. There is a religious fervor amongst these people that's blind to reason, to facts, to evidence. They are useful idiots, and they're no less dangerous because of that idiocy.

Having said that, the most dangerous aspect is that America is being pushed into a race war. When the so-called "protestors" are told by the regime, through their race-baiting mouthpieces, "to stay the course," what do you think he means?

What do you suppose is going to happen if they violently storm into allegedly white neighborhoods? The Missouri National Guard has already been activated; they're not there to protect white people or other victims of the mob. Remember what we saw in New Orleans after Katrina? Cops going out of their way to disarm law-abiding citizens so they wouldn't shoot the mob trying to loot and pillage in their neighborhoods. And the Louisiana National Guard was right there alongside the cops.

I'm not much of a conspiracy nut, though I do enjoy a good conspiracy now and then, but this is a pattern that worries me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Missouri National Guard has already been activated; they're not there to protect white people or other victims of the mob. Remember what we saw in New Orleans after Katrina? Cops going out of their way to disarm law-abiding citizens so they wouldn't shoot the mob trying to loot and pillage in their neighborhoods. And the Louisiana National Guard was right there alongside the cops.

I'm not much of a conspiracy nut, though I do enjoy a good conspiracy now and then, but this is a pattern that worries me.

indeed, NatG will be going house to house searching for weapons, to keep whites from shooting blacks, in self defense

:yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Ferguson Grand Jury to Reconvene Monday

Metal and concrete barricades have been erected in areas around the St Louis County government buildings in Clayton, where the grand jury has been meeting. The justice center there also houses the prosecutor's office, the St. Louis County Police Department headquarters and the circuit courts.

Preparations are being made there for specific areas for anticipated protests.

"Protest"? They are barricading building for protests? Why the reluctance to use the word "violence"?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The media is stirring this pot. There are just as many media people as there are protesters. Don't highlight the demonstrators and they will go away.

Midnightrider

One of the major differences is that we in the forums do not have the purpose of selling papers or creating a news story to gain viewers.

the other is that a lot of you idiots get your 'opinion' from pundits via the media. They stir this crap up and you all circle jerk over it.

Homeland

One of the major differences is that we in the forums do not have the purpose of selling papers or creating a news story to gain viewers.

True, but the message is pretty similar. She's complaining about the national media doing it while so many on here do the same thing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
True, but the message is pretty similar. She's complaining about the national media doing it while so many on here do the same thing.

So what impact will the SOMD forum threads have on events in Ferguson? Be specific.

Homeland

So what impact will the SOMD forum threads have on events in Ferguson? Be specific.

This thread isn't about the impact in Ferguson. This thread is on the impact things will have around here. Havin said that, I don't think this thread will have an impact on things in Ferguson or here. That doesn't mean that the people starting the threads aren't saying the same things they are criticizing the press for saying.