I hope folks are ready for this

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm assuming that as long as rational thinkers and civic leaders like Al Sharpton remain engaged in Ferguson, everything will turn out OK in the end.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
The monkeys will be out rioting in full force tonight. I can't wait to watch the animals on TV tonight.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I have a feeling they won't be inditing him only because they are doing a press conference and so on. If they were going to they would have come out and said it.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I have a feeling they won't be inditing him only because they are doing a press conference and so on. If they were going to they would have come out and said it.

I don't know, I think they're giving folks time to get what they have to get done and get off the streets.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I posted ET in my reply. That is short for Eastern Time, as far as I know. Did you think I meant the alien, ET, or Entertainment Tonight? :lol:

I was expecting it to be in some East African time zone when most of the folk in the U.S. should be asleep in bed.

mamatutu

mama to two
I was expecting it to be in some East African time zone when most of the folk in the U.S. should be asleep in bed.

:lol: Ohhh, I see what you did there. It wouldn't be the first time major announcements were made in this country when the least amount of people would be aware!