I jumped the gun!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
Get used to it, Em... she is fickle... just wait patiently for your number to come up again like the rest of us...:bubble:
:yeahthat: Of course Kwillia has been playing hard to get lately....:bubble:

SxyPrincess

Get used to it, Em... she is fickle... just wait patiently for your number to come up again like the rest of us...:bubble:
What else am I supposed to do? :shrug: You traded me in a loooooong time ago...:rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Actually, I have been very busy this afternoon. I have had a few sizable word documents to critique... Have a good date! Don't do anything Pixie wouldn't do...:smile:
What on earth would that be? :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by ememdee19
More chrome, or bigger motor....whaddayathink?
Oooooohhhhh...that's a tough one.....lemmesee.....more chrome sound good to you? Of course I do enjoy the throbbing sensation of a powerful engine...hmmmm.....whaddayathink?

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by migtig
Oooooohhhhh...that's a tough one.....lemmesee.....more chrome sound good to you? Of course I do enjoy the throbbing sensation of a powerful engine...hmmmm.....whaddayathink?

Hell, let's go for both!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :cool:

K

Kizzy

Time out,

Athena1078,

Did I not hear that you and him had a good time when you two went out?

I have found that men that rattle off the "I don't want a commitment thing" from the very beginning actually do or they want permission to run around all over town while you don’t. It is this "unavailable game" that people play. I say if you enjoy this mans company, you go out on dates and make it clear that your not "nookie” or do you want to be a friend with benefits. If he never calls again, then the hell with him. But don't make yourself too available. But then again, I think your feelings for him have been turned off.

Like I said, us catholic girls start way too late. I actually dated three guys at once. I was sleeping with one that told me he didn't want a commitment, boy shi! hit the fan when he found out I was dating 2 other people. Then the creep asked me if I thought of him as a one-night stand. :confused: I got it later. It was ok for him to date all over town, but I should be the good girl he calls every night at home. The way it all went down will be one of my life’s most embarrassing moments.