I jumped the gun!

Athena1078

Social Director
We do have a good time, and I enjoy his company.. I will continue to hang out with him, but no more canoodling in the bar, or the parking lot, or my house, etc.. he really doen't want a commitment.. Just separated from wife of 10 years, they were married when they were 18. He wants a chance to be single, cause he never had that. So, he is basically at the 21 year olds mentality of going out and partying. He seems to like me enough, but I am not going to spend time with him all the time, and stop looking.. I met him Sun, went out Tues and wed nights, supposed to go out with him again tonight, but I called and left a message that I wasn't going to make it. He hasn't called me yet. Really, I don't see him changing his mind about the committment thing, wish he would, but he won't..

JackieY

Originally posted by Blondie76
Quick question - has anyone had a long term relationship with someone they met in a bar? Married them possibly?

Yes. Before I joined the service. Wonderful guy and he was my benchmark for about 7 years after that. Great friend and wonderful romantic. :blushing:

JackieY

Originally posted by migtig
I am being honest! Realistically dating is harder the older you get because there are less "prime" selections to choose from. However, on the plus side, you really don't give a crap anymore so it doesn't matter anyway. The bad thing is you aren't in a relationship and you are starting to hit your sexual peak. Then again, you are more willing to get to know somebody for who they are instead of what they own and what they look like. Then again, you also figure since you have made it this far on your own who really needs a man anyway. So does dating get better before 30? Nope it started going downhill the minute you hit 23...

lol. you rock!!

Athena1078 said:
Well, saw the 'great' guy again last night. Gave me "the talk" about how he doesn't want a relationship, wants to be single, his kids are his life, blah blah blah.. but still wants to hang out...He is definately a good drinking friend, but nothing more than that. I DON"T NEED ANY MORE DRINKING BUDDIES! (at least guy ones)
:doh:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
ProMax said:
Nookie without dating.... Thats life, Yall Lady's have what we want,and most of you think by giving it to us we will date you,things have gotten way too easy.The game of life is not how many you WANT its HOW many you tag,We move on in 5 Min's if we cant get any if we get some we don't call back its a win win situation.

Now Now you are casting us all in a bad light here kinda a doggie glow :killingme