i know this is unrelated but....

canuk woman said:
well yeah because well alot of people here are parents and i'm just a teen
Wait... this is Suthun' Merland... what's being a teen have to do with not being a parent... don't yur skool have a daycare...:confused:

Bogart

TWL's wife said:
I told canuk woman about this forum. She's in another forum I'm in. She was bored with the others forums. I was just try to help a friend out. :howdy:
Did you tell her aboot your personal forum? :confused:

TWLs wife

Come on guys, have a heart she's 15 years old. I was just trying to let her see where I am alot of the time. She a good kid from Candna.

Bogart

TWL's wife said:
Come on guys, have a heart she's 15 years old. I was just trying to let her see where I am alot of the time. She a good kid from Candna.
Good kids don't lie about their age :boo:

PrepH4U

TWL's wife said:
Well tigg no offense but, anyone that comes in here and posts with a chip on their shoulder regardless of how old and where they are from, will run into some badgering.

TWL's wife said:
Come on guys, have a heart she's 15 years old. I was just trying to let her see where I am alot of the time.
Wait a minute, Tig... you lied to her... you are not here alot. Ever since Justice fell thru the floor you hardly ever post anymore...:mad:

Bogart

kwillia said:
Wait a minute, Tig... you lied to her... you are not here alot. Ever since Justice fell thru the floor you hardly ever post anymore...:mad:
QUOTE OF THE YEAR