i know this is unrelated but....

TWLs wife

kwillia said:
Wait a minute, Tig... you lied to her... you are not here alot. Ever since Justice fell thru the floor you hardly ever post anymore...:mad:

That never happened first thing. & then I do post I get bashed so much, It's not even worth posting anywhere & only on my own forum. :duh:

Bogart

TWL's wife said:
That never happened first thing. & then I do post I get bashed so much, It's not even worth posting anywhere & only on my own forum. :duh:
Why do you tell your friends about this forum if it is so horrible :confused:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
i don't know yeah i like nancy drew why are you from the her interactive forum?
Nancy Drew has an interactive forum? Why am I the last to know everything?! :angry:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
kwillia said:
Wait... this is Suthun' Merland... what's being a teen have to do with not being a parent... don't yur skool have a daycare...:confused:
:killingme

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
TWL's wife said:
I told canuk woman about this forum. She's in another forum I'm in. She was bored with the others forums. I was just try to help a friend out. :howdy:
:enoughsaid: :blahblah: :duh:

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Because you've not posted anything even remotely interesting or entertaining. You're boring.

excuse me? i'm a newbie and i've been on since sunday

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
canuk woman said:
whoa you've been bashed and rumours have been spread about you that is as wrong as the phony molestation evidence in mj's case
I'm pretty sure the only "rumors" spread about her were taken from statements she made about herself.
(i have proof:

Authorities investigating allegations of child molestation against Michael Jackson (news) found no DNA from his accuser when they searched the pop star's bedroom, his attorney told the jury Tuesday.

The lack of such evidence shows the molestation claims are false, Thomas Mesereau Jr. said as he continued an opening statement, countering the case laid out Monday by District Attorney Tom Sneddon.

believe me now?)
:rolleyes: