IF COVID NUMBERS ARE POSTED FOR EACH COUNTY, WHY ISN'T THE FLU OR RSV POSTED?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sinus infection. Never got the Flu or COVID going around at work.

No fever, no sore throat ir earache, not even a lot of congestion. I fought some sinus pressure/headaches after Christmas (I walked all 3 days of my vacation and figured it was related to the extreme cold temps) and took Mucinex, did my saline spray, kept up the decongestant and was fine ne over NYs. Then, THAT weather was super warm and humid-ish, so they started up again last week. Again, Mucinex, and my regular regimen. Sunday, I felt really dragged out so I did nothing all day, and made abig pot of chicken soup for dinner. The coughing started Sunday...dry cough. Went to work yesterday. STILL not a lot of congestion, just pressure, coughing, etc. I was getting more hoarse as the day went on, though.

Today, I woke up & could barely talk. Felt like I horked up a lung (well, the size of grape anyway and green) and knew I needed to see the Doc. All I could get was a Telehealth appointment but she could tell from my appearance and my voice what was up. (and my history) I went from ok to ick overnight, it seemed. 10 days Augmentin, plus, keep up everything else I'm doing. She also gave me "Tessalon Perles" which helps reduce the coughing so I can sleep.
Glad you are feeling better.

After 37 months, I caught a cold the week before Christmas. Slight stuffiness, slight cough, slight fever highest 99.8, and some sneezing. I recovered to tell about it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
Glad you are feeling better.

After 37 months, I caught a cold the week before Christmas. Slight stuffiness, slight cough, slight fever highest 99.8, and some sneezing. I recovered to tell about it.
:yay: Right? Your immune system kicked in. :high5:

I forgot to say I knew it was headed toward a "deep" sinus infection when I lost my sense of taste. I've taken 3 Covid tests (because I had them from the beginning of fall when Thing1 had a cold) and all were negative. If you know your body/immune system - you know.

3CATSAILOR

Sinus infection. Never got the Flu or COVID going around at work.

No fever, no sore throat ir earache, not even a lot of congestion. I fought some sinus pressure/headaches after Christmas (I walked all 3 days of my vacation and figured it was related to the extreme cold temps) and took Mucinex, did my saline spray, kept up the decongestant and was fine ne over NYs. Then, THAT weather was super warm and humid-ish, so they started up again last week. Again, Mucinex, and my regular regimen. Sunday, I felt really dragged out so I did nothing all day, and made abig pot of chicken soup for dinner. The coughing started Sunday...dry cough. Went to work yesterday. STILL not a lot of congestion, just pressure, coughing, etc. I was getting more hoarse as the day went on, though.

Today, I woke up & could barely talk. Felt like I horked up a lung (well, the size of grape anyway and green) and knew I needed to see the Doc. All I could get was a Telehealth appointment but she could tell from my appearance and my voice what was up. (and my history) I went from ok to ick overnight, it seemed. 10 days Augmentin, plus, keep up everything else I'm doing. She also gave me "Tessalon Perles" which helps reduce the coughing so I can sleep.
A sinus infection (sinusitis) is very well known to be a part of the most recent Covid strain. However, after a day or two of a low grade fever, (101), the fever goes away. Depending upon the person, the sinus congestion continues long after testing negative for Covid. Neighbor is going on his third week now. Urgent Care NP said they had 300 cases a day of the latest Covid strain. I asked a week? She said nope. a day

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:yay: Right? Your immune system kicked in. :high5:

I forgot to say I knew it was headed toward a "deep" sinus infection when I lost my sense of taste. I've taken 3 Covid tests (because I had them from the beginning of fall when Thing1 had a cold) and all were negative. If you know your body/immune system - you know.

I have a strong one! I didn't bother taking a test. Like one of my co-workers said, if you don't take the test, you won't have it.

Bann

A sinus infection (sinusitis) is very well known to be a part of the most recent Covid strain. However, after a day or two of a low grade fever, (101), the fever goes away. Depending upon the person, the sinus congestion continues long after testing negative for Covid. Neighbor is going on his third week now. Urgent Care NP said they had 300 cases a day of the latest Covid strain. I asked a week? She said nope. a day
No fever.

Covid negative X3 tests over 12 days.

Bann

I have a strong one! I didn't bother taking a test. Like one of my co-workers said, if you don't take the test, you won't have it.
The only reason I took one at all is I have an immunocompromised co-worker, and if I've exposed hwr, I would want to tell her asap.

However, the first one was before NY (was going to be away with friends & sharing a hotel) but symptoms weren't really there. 2nd one was Sunday, since I thought it was back and today because I knew the Dr. would ask.