If you do not know me, DO NOT BUY ME SHOTS

Caution

You don't know me, you do not know how much I can drink. DO NOT think you are going to start buying shots and outdrink me. You may be surprised.

I MAY, have to take your girlfriend home while you are busy puking. While she is mad at you and flirting with me. Sorry friend. Buy me another round, why don't ya.

I MAY have to drop by my house and get a gas can because YOU forgot to put gas in YOUR truck and now your girlfriend, that I am running around spending the evening with, is doing while you PUKE in a parking lot while it's 15 degrees.

Now I am not gonna make any moves on your girlfriend. You can keep her even though I dunno why she likes your idiotic azz.

But just keep in mind that if you wanna drink like a man. Pick someone your own age to compare yourself to instead of someone with twenty years on ya.

Oh and by the way, There is a $20 bill in your pocket left there by some jackass to make sure your stupid azz has a way home to your girlfriend I just dropped off.

Have a GREAT evening. Jim Beam will love ya tomorrow too.

MarieB

He is 70? How old is the girlfriend?

Better to send her on her way back to him. Drama and possibly trouble. O bet she likes to make her man jealous

Caution

Call 911 and tell them you know where there is a dumbass driving drunk

No Trust me he is having a hard evening. The gal I was with and I took his girlfriend and got her some gas them followed her home. She was so mad she left his ass on his knees in a parking lot on Solomon's .LOL

He is 70? How old is the girlfriend?

Better to send her on her way back to him. Drama and possibly trouble. O bet she likes to make her man jealous

I dunno. Both were early twenties I guess. I think he was trying to show off a bit. Started trying to do shot for shot with me. I just told the bartender to keep the shots coming until homeboy has had enough. LOL Poor guy.

mamatutu

mama to two
Stop trying to save the World, Caution! You are going to get just plum tuckered out! You are a riot. Never stop posting!:killingme

Last edited:

Caution

Stop trying to save the World, Caution! You are going to get just plain tuckered out! You are a riot. Never stop posting!:killingme

Who is trying to save the world? I just wanted to show some young dude he might reconsider trying to do competitive drinking with someone who has been around a while.

If you don't know me DO BUY ME SHOTS. I like free booze. :buddies:

I do as well. But NOT from some young dude who takes his girlfriend out and can't even afford to put gas in his truck and get her home safe and sound.

mitzi

Was the girlfriend flirting with you before he started buying shots?

Mr. Beam and Mr. Crown are going to get you a DUI. Can't believe you were slamming shots and drove home and boasting about it. How many did you have if it was enough to make the other guy puke all over?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
No Trust me he is having a hard evening. The gal I was with and I took his girlfriend and got her some gas them followed her home. She was so mad she left his ass on his knees in a parking lot on Solomon's .LOL

I dunno. Both were early twenties I guess. I think he was trying to show off a bit. Started trying to do shot for shot with me. I just told the bartender to keep the shots coming until homeboy has had enough. LOL Poor guy.

You left the guy outside and drunk in below freezing temps? :ohwell:

Roman

You left the guy outside and drunk in below freezing temps? :ohwell:
I was going to say the same thing. I hope the guy is OK, and is lucky enough to be expiriencing a hang over. Hypothermia hits a heavy drinker the hardest.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I was going to say the same thing. I hope the guy is OK, and is lucky enough to be expiriencing a hang over. Hypothermia hits a heavy drinker the hardest.

The whole thing sound like :bs: anyway. :lol:

Im_Me

Now there's a reaon to brag....

From Wikipedia (and any source on the warning signs of alcoholism)...."Alcohol tolerance is increased by regular drinking.[1] This reduced sensitivity requires that higher quantities of alcohol be consumed in order to achieve the same effects as before tolerance was established. Alcohol tolerance may lead to (or be a sign of) alcohol dependency.[1]"

:coffee: