Incompetence defined

Sapidus

I do though!..including one of my oldest friends. He, his family and his PR friends very obviously have a very strong "national identity" ad Puerto Ricans. Fiercely so, even.

He's the guy that I get all the first-hand reports of what's happening down there from.

You really have a hard time not understanding everything is not about you. Unless perhaps you are the MPD after all?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You really have a hard time not understanding everything is not about you. Unless perhaps you are the MPD after all?

Everything IS about me, shortbus..at least when it comes to a slug like you. :yay:

Same one and only forum name since the day I joined. Unlike scum like you and your buddies.

This_person

Wait for it....

Puerto Ricans have dual citizenship - American, and Puerto Rican. They can travel on a passport from either.

Like people in DC, about the only thing they don't have is voting representation in Congress. They also can't vote (legally) for President, because they are not in a state. They are essentially American citizens living abroad.

Rommey

Puerto Ricans have dual citizenship - American, and Puerto Rican. They can travel on a passport from either.

Like people in DC, about the only thing they don't have is voting representation in Congress. They also can't vote (legally) for President, because they are not in a state. They are essentially American citizens living abroad.
There isn't a "Puerto Rico" passport...Puerto Ricans get a US Passport issued by the State Department.
Spain allows Puerto Ricans to also get Spanish citizenship, which also automatically gets them EU citizenship.

This_person

There isn't a "Puerto Rico" passport...Puerto Ricans get a US Passport issued by the State Department.
Spain allows Puerto Ricans to also get Spanish citizenship, which also automatically gets them EU citizenship.

Thank you for the knowledge upgrade!

PeoplesElbow

You did. You said the have a strong national identity which is not American.

I doubt you know many Puerto ricans

I know quite a few, believe it or not there are more Puerto Rican engineers on base than you would think. There are quite a few states that I know nobody from, seems strange that I know so many Puerto Ricans. Just a weird observation.