Inconsiderate

black dog

Free America
A KooKoocrackheadsmom meltdown?
Dung_hits_fan.gif

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Round 2:

I was thinking about what some of you said yesterday, and felt kind of bad. Maybe I should have been nicer, although I wasn't particularly mean or gruff, but I could have said, "Sweetie, please go play in the big pool and let us grownups have the small one" - something like that. I was thinking, well, maybe I'll apologize to them if I see them again, or make some overture.

Ha. I'm so cute.

Today we went for a swim and got to chatting with some other folks at one end of the large pool. Here comes the redneck trash family...Next thing I know, one of their brats cannonballs literally right on top of us. I turn to look and there's redneck daddy smirking.

She didn't hit anyone, but they got a glaring from the other people in the pool. But nothing was said and they took their spawn to the other end of the pool and stayed there. One wrong move and their kid could have had an elbow to the mouth, but I guess he wasn't thinking about that.

Again, we'll be gone in 9 days, off to enjoy our amazing life, and they'll still be them. Karma, man.

Just put them on iggy.

mitzi

Round 2:

I was thinking about what some of you said yesterday, and felt kind of bad. Maybe I should have been nicer, although I wasn't particularly mean or gruff, but I could have said, "Sweetie, please go play in the big pool and let us grownups have the small one" - something like that. I was thinking, well, maybe I'll apologize to them if I see them again, or make some overture.

Ha. I'm so cute.

Today we went for a swim and got to chatting with some other folks at one end of the large pool. Here comes the redneck trash family...Next thing I know, one of their brats cannonballs literally right on top of us. I turn to look and there's redneck daddy smirking.

She didn't hit anyone, but they got a glaring from the other people in the pool. But nothing was said and they took their spawn to the other end of the pool and stayed there. One wrong move and their kid could have had an elbow to the mouth, but I guess he wasn't thinking about that.

Again, we'll be gone in 9 days, off to enjoy our amazing life, and they'll still be them. Karma, man.

I think at this point I would have said "beat it kid" :lmao:

MiddleGround

Wonder where all the "don't be a little cry baby" or the "why are you posting this on an internet forum instead of dealing with the problem" people are at? Hmmmm..