Indecent Proposal

Ha Ha Ha. Just goes to show the ones that are married how much respect you have for your marriage and for your husbands'. It people like you who end up in divorce court

I guess that it is a sin that my husband only lasts for 5 minutes. People I just know how to work my Sh!@ and satify my man. I take him to places he ain't never been before. I can tell you this much I bet he is one of the few who can get it back up quicker than others.

Originally posted by bknarw

I know a girl who was dating a guy for three years.

Big difference she was dating not married.
She didn't have a ring on her finger or a commitment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by bknarw
What else would it be? It's a business deal, plain and simple.
I am not a person who makes "business deals" with my body. There's a name for it - it's called prostitution. If you want to be a prostitute, fine by me - apparently there's some pretty good money in it. I'd legalize it in a minute if it were up to me.

But I'm fairly traditional when it comes to marriage vows - I believe that you should be physically faithful to your spouse. Other people's marital arrangements don't concern me - just my own. I did have to laugh at Steve's "million dollar weenie" but I'd be really upset if Larry had sex with some woman, money or no.

tater

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Bingo. I'd never do it. It took me too long to find the perfect man for me to jeopardize it for a few bucks.

Wow, you mean there are two of us ??
:)

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm with Cari on this one. Lots of folks our there are having "emotional affairs". That is one thing that I won't ever tolerate. There is no way I would put up with with some girl knowing more about my significant other than me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or do you wanna keep callin' people pimps and ho's based on their responses to a hypothetical question?
But Cari that's what it is. Maybe not the ho part - who am I to decide who's a ho and who's not? But people who have sex for money are called prostitutes and those that broker the deal are called pimps. IMO there's no shame in being either - just another way to make a buck. But let's call it what it is and not be defensive about it.

Anyway, no sense in getting in a tiff over a hypothetical question - everyone's got their opinion and that's fine. There are a ton of married women that I consider prostitutes because they are selling sex to their husbands for a home and groceries - what's the difference?

Was I calling you a ho or a pimp. I don't think so. I don't need a million dollars to make me happy. I just stated my opinion and you want to hate me because I am one of the few that doesn't need money to make me happy. Girlfriend just go right ahead. Sorry that I have respect for myself and my husband and not worried about screwing some Johnny come lately for a million dollars.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Call me a skeez...

but I'd still do it in a heartbeat. People prostitute themselves out all the time, they just don't call it prostitution, they simply call it "dating".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Re: Call me a skeez...

Originally posted by Christy
but I'd still do it in a heartbeat. People prostitute themselves out all the time, they just don't call it prostitution, they simply call it "dating".
Yeah, but there's usually some attraction there, even if it's just to get laid. To farm yourself out for money is different - you don't get to choose, which is probably the main reason most women don't do it.

Which leads to a more interesting question: In Indecent Proposal, it wasn't such a stretch to jump in bed with handsome millionare Robert Redford. What if it was some old gnarly guy? I'm thinking Anna Nicole Smith here. Or what if it was some terrible, smelly, knuckle dragger? How about then?

Christy, would you do Ted Turner for a million smackers? How about Al Gore? Or Bill Clinton?
:roflmao: because I'm picturing you retching at the thought...
:lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
A skeez is another word for a "ho"! And yes I emptied my msg box!

And heck yeah Vrai, I'd hump them all for a million! Then make ten more million on a tell all book! I'm a Capitalist d@mn it! And don't no one forget it!

I was actually thinking of setting up shop on 14th street, but not sure if I could compete with the crack whores. I wonder if they have a mentoring program? ;)

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Darn, Cat! The next time we all hooked up, I was gonna try to offer you to buy you a drink in exchange for Otter's services!! Now that I know you wouldn't even sell him out for a cool million, I guess the drink deal is off...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Sierra39
Darn, Cat! The next time we all hooked up, I was gonna try to offer you to buy you a drink in exchange for Otter's services!! Now that I know you wouldn't even sell him out for a cool million, I guess the drink deal is off...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Shucks, Sierra...you shoulda asked me this past Tuesday...I'd have given him to you....with a pretty bow!!!

I see the BB is acting up again. Your reply to my post is actually BEFORE my post...:crazy:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Re: Re: Call me a skeez...

Originally posted by vraiblonde
How about Al Gore? Or Bill Clinton?
:roflmao: because I'm picturing you retching at the thought...
:lol:

Years back, in the Style Invitational in the Washington Post, they had a "Who would you do?" contest. Some of the funnier entries had such persons as Lorena Bobbitt (and her filet knife), Roseanne, Heidi Fleiss and so on. The WINNER was :

A) Al Gore or
B) Bill Clinton - again.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by cattitude
I wouldn't do it and certainly wouldn't want Mr. Otter to do it either. Not that I couldn't use a million bucks.

People have posted that it would be just sex and if love is not involved, it would be fine. I don't think so. Most people have a natural jealously type of instinct, I think. It would be just like the movie...was he/she as good as me? Does he/she think of him/her ever? You get the drift. It's easy to say it would be an easy thing to do and forget but I think the long-term ramifications would sneak up on you.

see that is the type of person I am...and I have that 'natural' jealousy I guess. And I would be the type that would wonder, if...and when, I am having sex or whatever...and if Jess would be thinking of the other girl...ya know....*sigh*

terrible I know...but...unfortunatly that is me!:bubble:

R

RFM

Gee SxyPrincess, I'll give you a grand to sleep with my ex wife's boyfriend as long as you take plenty of pictures.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I wouldn't do it and certainly wouldn't want Mr. Otter to do it either. Not that I couldn't use a million bucks.

People have posted that it would be just sex and if love is not involved, it would be fine. I don't think so. Most people have a natural jealously type of instinct, I think. It would be just like the movie...was he/she as good as me? Does he/she think of him/her ever? You get the drift. It's easy to say it would be an easy thing to do and forget but I think the long-term ramifications would sneak up on you.

Originally posted by cattitude

Thank you!!!