Indecent Proposal

R

RFM

Originally posted by migtig
I'm not married, so I can't really respond to the question, but I did want to say - this is why I don't date!!! The majority of the men on here thought it was a "business transaction" didn't weight the pros and cons - nothing - just business. At least the women had varying opinions and reasons behind them. But you guys who seem to think it is just business to send your wife out for the night with a strange man and that you are the one getting all the money need to rethink - because she is the one that earned it it is hers - you might get a small cut, if you are f'ng lucky. There's your business transaction.

In all honesty I do not think it would be worth it at any price. I can't see how anyone can put a price on love, honesty and faithfulnes to your mate.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Migtig,

Cool, seem like I’m detecting a Friday evening attitude out there. Love it. Now for the adjustment. Majority of men, wrong Sweetie Pie, let’s see, reviewing the posts so far for the string has shown that there have been 9 male posters; BK (our resident pervert), JoeyinLPcity, Kyle, Tater (you've got to love him and yes, Tater, I use my real name when posting), Frank, RFM, Yornoc, Larry, and myself. If there are anymore males out there on this string I can’t identify them. These males and their posts show that there are 3 for the hypothetical situation (BK, JoeyinLPcity, and me), 4 against it (Kyle, Tater, Yornoc, and Larry if I read his response accurately), and 2 with no clearly stated position (Frank and RFM who threw a nifty little twist to the proposition). So it isn’t the majority of the men that are for it as of this posting.

The last comment you made really got me to chuckling and, for me, validates your singular existence unencumbered by a significant companion. For us, and probably some of the other married folk, it all is “ours”, except what we each brought with us into the marriage, and for me and what I had with me at our beginning I have made community property too.

Now with RFM's newest post the count stands 3 for, 5 against, and 1 undecided.

S

Sticks

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I wouldn't have a problem with my husband "stickin it" to another girl. After all, it's just sex and it's not like he would have feelings for this person. I would most definately have sex with another guy for a million bucks.

If my husband were to get upset, that's understandable and if he really had a big issue about it, then I probably wouldn't.

I think the lowest amount I'd take would be a 100 grand. No, it's not a lot of money but it could sure pay off a few bills. :D
:burning:
Jeeze, Sex isn't just Sex if your married. Having sex for money is called prostitution anyway. I guess if you don't have a problem having some guy "stick it" to your wife then you probably don't have a problem if 2 guys "stick it" to your wife, Yea, why not have at her, it's only sex. Hey and while your at it do it in my car. Hell don't bother using a condom either, god knows your paying for it. Another $1000 and you can slap her around. Hey, how much would you give me for my sister and what about mom, I think she could bring in a pretty penny.
Man, people need to have some sort of morals! Some things just piss me off.
Have a nice day.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sticks

:burning:
Jeeze, Sex isn't just Sex if your married. Having sex for money is called prostitution anyway. I guess if you don't have a problem having some guy "stick it" to your wife then you probably don't have a problem if 2 guys "stick it" to your wife, Yea, why not have at her, it's only sex. Hey and while your at it do it in my car. Hell don't bother using a condom either, god knows your paying for it. Another $1000 and you can slap her around. Hey, how much would you give me for my sister and what about mom, I think she could bring in a pretty penny.
Man, people need to have some sort of morals! Some things just piss me off.
Have a nice day.

Now with Sticks adding his voice the count is 6 against, 3 for, and Frank.

You know Sticks I would be just like Southwest Airlines, the more that are riding then the more that are paying, it would just be more to enjoy later on. But again it wouldn’t be forcing the wife to do anything. If she says no way Jose, that’s it. Hey people, we can twist this to the best or the worst of our imaginations. You wouldn’t consider it, but others might. As this is all make-believe I won’t be losing any sleep over it or I might, depending on if this ever makes it to good old dreamland. After all I have had some pretty wild ones over the years (more as a kid, but they creep up every once in a while). Hey babe, wake up. Boy do I have a dream to tell you about. :silly: Wait a minute, where are you at and who are you with? :crazy:

Honestly, I don't know how I would feel if the deal ever came up, but it has been fun yanking your chains. :lmao: How ya' like me now?

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Ken King

Now with RFM's newest post the count stands 3 for, 5 against, and 1 undecided.

Ok, I'll add my 'vote'. No. The long term risk or damage isn't worth the money. The only chance I'd risk it, is if we were on the outs already, and that just means there's nothing to risk.

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Im with you Frank...I dont think I could do it.

Like I stated earlier in the thread...somewhere, that I am to much of a jealous person, so it would not work, cause I would be thinking, all the time, that the person, would be thinking of the moolamuncher other than me, when we are doing somethign. Ya know what I mean?

SxyPrincess

After reading everyone's reply--I'd STILL do it, no regrets. I'd sure as heck let my husband do it, also! In fact, for a million bucks, he'd BETTER do it! :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Just to clarify...

You know, I was one of those who said I'd do it, but just as a point of clarification, this is a completely hypothetical discussion for purposes of discussion only. Who really knows for sure what they'd do in that situation?
I"m completely amazed by the extremely harsh and negative reactions that some have had to those who disagreed.
This is a silly question, for heaven's sake, and people were having fun answering it!!!
What's the point in getting all vitriolic and nuts over something like that?

G

giggles04

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
You all remember the movie Indecent Proposal, right? Put yourself in the same scenario. Would you let your spouse sleep with another wo/man for a 100 grand? (or was it a mil?) What's the lowest amount you'd accept?

Not in a million years!

T-45guy

I think it all depends on the person and circumstances....if she was attractive, I'd do it for as little as....say.....free

T-45guy

good to hear! You guys sounds like a pretty fun bunch! I work on base, and the closest thing to chatting now, is this community forum! I'm glad I found you

T-45guy

about me

well, I'm a former Marine, working onbase now...T-45 tactical advanced Jet trainer program. I'm 39, married with two girls...
I enjoy flying, motorcycling, anything outdoors, cooking, and my favorite color is blue :dude: I'm a Capricorn :silly: