Injured cat lying in driveway - HELP!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you are so worthless it makes me sick!!!

Coolio! That makes us even! :yay:

Because I think you're the most sanctimonious ##### I've ever had the displeasure to encounter. And you'd almost have to have animals for your best friends because no human could stand to be around you for more than 15 seconds.

If you were a real animal lover and not just some freak job attention whore, you'd have wanted the cat put down rather than live in fear and pain, or be subjected to some crazy 10,000 feline home like yours that you will be found dead in and someone on here will start a thread about.

You do not love animals; you use them to further your attention whoring. And that makes you a sick ##### who shouldn't even be allowed near so much as a gerbil.

:coffee:

K

Kain99

Isnt fair?

3 pages of chatter and no one bothered to go and help?
I had no idea where to go and I lost my driving glasses!!!
But I called and got directions,,,,and got the cat.

I am just pissed that this poor cat had to suffer and no one bothered to get there and act......
I have to get back to this cat.....I may post a summary...

That's a really surprising response. May I add, incredibly odd?

jetmonkey

Because I think you're the most sanctimonious ##### I've ever had the displeasure to encounter. And you'd almost have to have animals for your best friends because no human could stand to be around you for more than 15 seconds.

If you were a real animal lover and not just some freak job attention whore, you'd have wanted the cat put down rather than live in fear and pain, or be subjected to some crazy 10,000 feline home like yours that you will be found dead in and someone on here will start a thread about.

You do not love animals; you use them to further your attention whoring. And that makes you a sick ##### who shouldn't even be allowed near so much as a gerbil.

Attachments

• spit-take1.jpg
    spit-take1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 353
I

Inkpen

You should look in the mirror and ban yourself for this post.
No reason as of yet to euthanize this cat.

And perhaps David needs to know about your foul language.

cheers...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wasn't it you, Stinkpen, who let Wally White Cat die and didn't bother to let anyone know until days later???

You look over those threads. Wally was gone for at least three days and you still pretended that he was alive and well and going to his new home. Because you're a stupid ##### who hates animals and only uses them so that you can get attention for yourself.

Fraud. Disgrace. Attention Whore.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should look in the mirror and ban yourself for this post.
No reason as of yet to euthanize this cat.

And perhaps David needs to know about your foul language.

cheers...

Feel free to report me, dumbass.

K

Kain99

Kain, Ink is the sweetest person one on one. Really. I find these kind of posts from her so odd. I don't know what to think.

I know that the written word doesn't always translate well... but sometimes it feels like she hates us. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain, Ink is the sweetest person one on one. Really. I find these kind of posts from her so odd. I don't know what to think.

Why don't you think she's a fraud, disgrace and attention whore? Because that's what she is.

She's a passive-aggressive drunken ##### who acts all nicey nicey in person, but is really evil inside. Because who you are on the internet when you think you're anonymous? That's who you are.

meangirl

Nice lady!
I know that the written word doesn't always translate well... but sometimes it feels like she hates us. :huggy:

Inky attacked me herself over a joke the other night. I didn't understand then and I don't now. I do know she is truly good hearted. Kain, you know what I mean, right?

Ink... step back and THINK before you post. ugh.

I

Inkpen

Wasn't it you, Stinkpen, who let Wally White Cat die and didn't bother to let anyone know until days later???

You look over those threads. Wally was gone for at least three days and you still pretended that he was alive and well and going to his new home. Because you're a stupid ##### who hates animals and only uses them so that you can get attention for yourself.

Fraud. Disgrace. Attention Whore.

Whatever......I had to call Bailydog first and tell her beforeI posted anything here....as if it was any of your business...
And Wally did go to his new home...heaven,
He had hundreds of dollars of vet bills...what did you do for him??? Nothing!!!